8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time Kathy was seen? :confused:

IIRC it was long before the switcharoo was done in September. Does anyone know if the toothbrush caper has been resolved? I don't remember reading anything about it, other than the court date being postponed a few times.

In all likelihood Rob shaves his head to look like cancer boy so people will feel sorry for him

As Alvin said, not all chemo causes hair loss. My mom was two years on chemo and kept her hair. And her eyebrows.

In all likelihood Rob shaves his head to look like cancer boy so people will feel sorry for him

As Alvin said, not all chemo causes hair loss. My mom was two years on chemo and kept her hair. And her eyebrows.

Fortunately for him, I am not sympathetic type. Another interesting thing about chemo and hairloss is that you can be someone with straight hair and come back with curly hair after post-chemo hairloss. Apparently that's what happened to Terry Fox.

They made them from public hair.:D

As opposed to private hair? Thanks for the typo and sparing us the horror of your suggestion.

AoD

Last edited:
Fortunately for him, I am not sympathetic type. Another interesting thing about chemo and hairloss is that you can be someone with straight hair and come back with curly hair after post-chemo hairloss. Apparently that's what happened to Terry Fox.

Thanks for the typo. As opposed to private hair?

AoD

I understand that public sector hair is way more expensive...

Councillor Rob Ford has a warm feeling in his stomach endorsing Monte McNaughton to be the next leader of the Ontario PC party. Too bad its the radiation treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back