News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy with the Rob Ford documentary twitter account must have a million hours of footage to go through, he was following Ford around everywhere when he was mayor. I spoke to him at city council one time, nice guy. I hope he doesn't lose his mind trying to edit that thing!

Rob Ford voted against a study of SmartTrack because he knows they'll come back with recommendations he cannot agree with. Like when he was mayor, and KMPG didn't come back with strong enough recommends.

Since then, any study is now a waste of time and money for him. The all knowing, great and powerful Rob Ford does not need studies of any kind, since he already knows the answers.

Rob Ford voted against a study of SmartTrack because he knows they'll come back with recommendations he cannot agree with. Like when he was mayor, and KMPG didn't come back with strong enough recommends.

Since then, any study is now a waste of time and money for him. The all knowing, great and powerful Rob Ford does not need studies of any kind, since he already knows the answers.

They'll come back with information and he might accidentally find out what SmartTrack really is and that streetcars of any description - fancy or otherwise - are not involved.

I'm not actually convinced of the merits of SmartTrack but I do enjoy seeing Ford make an ass out of himself (again!) using nothing more than his own ignorance.

Perhaps the only thing funnier/more pathetic than Ford in this is that would-be gadfly twerp George Sawision claiming that he in fact came up with the idea for it but the idea was stolen from him (as all his ideas end up being) by Tory, which is why both Ford and Mike Layton oppose it. Yep.

Perhaps the only thing funnier/more pathetic than Ford in this is that would-be gadfly twerp George Sawision claiming that he in fact came up with the idea for it but the idea was stolen from him (as all his ideas end up being) by Tory, which is why both Ford and Mike Layton oppose it. Yep.

Yeah, Sawision is quite the troll on Twitter.

AoD

Yeah, Sawision is quite the troll on Twitter.

AoD

It's bizarre how he claims to be all about helping the people of Ward 19 yet does nothing but piss on the ideas of people who actually are doing things. It's all about his desire to screw over the Laytons and Vaughans of Toronto politics for their perceived slights against him, but really he stands for nothing. He'll go on and on about how he's fighting for the bike lanes that Mike Layton and 'progressives' are supposedly blocking, then turn around and lecture people on how cars are here to stay and cars equal progress, that's why the Chinese gave up their bikes for more freedom (there is nothing that leads George on a tangent more than associating something with communism). Ugh, what a complete and utter moron.

/soapbox

If you haven't yet had a conversation with Sawision, I'd advise you not to if you haven't. If you see him coming, run. Complete and utter moron for sure.

Siobhan Morris ‏@siomo 7s7 seconds ago
Cllr Ford says the hotel rooms for homeless are "luxury". Mammoliti says they're "cockroach-infested" #TOPoli
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 31s31 seconds ago
Cllr Giorgio Mammoliti suggests if there wasn't that "big hoopla" last term (Rob Ford crack cocaine scandal) they would have fixed shelters

For once, I agree with Mammo to some degree. I like the dig at Ford's crack scandal.

Last edited:
Had it out with Sawision on twitter once. Complete disconnect from reality.

[edit: Against my better judgement, I just looked up his website. the quality was almost Fordlike, including this hilariously bad photoshop.]

Last edited:
From the series "Tweets that were true long before there was Twitter"

Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 1.46.27 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 1.46.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 1.46.27 PM.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 473
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back