9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 10s11 seconds ago
And Rob Ford calls in just as Kathy English comes on Metro Morning to offer her first extended comments about the Gardasil fuck-up.

Slept in.

Siobhan Morris ‏@siomo 19s20 seconds ago
Ford said "he didn't know" he was supposed to be on, was getting kids ready #TOPoli

As predicted:

Don Peat
‏@reporterdonpeat
"I didn't lose to him. I think I would have beaten him if I'd stayed on the ballot" Rob Ford on John Tory via @MooreintheAM #TOpoli

"I would have won, but CANCER!"

Yes, and David Miller could say he would have won if he stayed on the ballot too. Perhaps he should have been a co-mayor during Ford's term? Har har. Come to think of it, why settle for a diarchy - he could have pulled a Diocletian and go for a full blown Tetrarchy instead.

As to the continuous use of cancer as an excuse for everything, I have to say, he does everyone with it and suffered alongside with it such a disgusting disservice.

AoD

Last edited:
Of course, keep in mind that Flagg&Co. endorsed Sawision for Ward 19.

Speaking of which, it looks like Neil Flagg's so nutty, he's gotten himself kicked off the *Toronto Taxpayers' Coalition* Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/TorontoTaxpayersCoalition/posts/909450192430419

He definitely seems to be entering "Low Tax Looper" koo koo bananas country now...

Flagg will support anyone as crazy as he is, as long as they're against the same people he is. The enemy of my enemy, etc.

I started reading that FB thread but when I saw there was someone calling Ford a 'man of action' AND comments by that twerp Paul Bell I knew I had to stop before being overwhelmed by the stupid.

Time for another unspecified threat against his safety/bomb threat/smashed windows on the Escalade/run and hide.

For all we know, the latest brouhaha about Mayor Moron's medical records supposedly being breached is the latest version of the patented Ford Bait 'N' Switch.

Will Friday the 13th turn out to be a good news day?

Screen Shot 2015-02-12 at 9.51.26 AM.png

Cue the expected Tevye jokes...

[video=youtube;03rzUoyq9K0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03rzUoyq9K0[/video]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-12 at 9.51.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-12 at 9.51.26 AM.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back