News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance Rob's listing those giant chocolate bars? Great for a Valentine's gift. But I bet they're those cheap crappy-tasting ones.

How do we know it's actually his shit and not city property? Expect to see his computer monitor/bespoke picture frame go next.

True. If it's not nailed down and he needs to go on a another trip to Chicago he will need some cash for the border guards.

Shelley Carroll post a pic of a lanyard of hers from 2011 and said it would be on ebay tomorrow. She then posted the link to Ford's ridiculous ebay page. Hilarious!

Awesome!

Someone call Security!

wiggam.jpg

Attachments

• wiggam.jpg
    wiggam.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 868
Why doesn't Rob have any dignity? Was he born without it? Or did crack do this to him?

Don PeatVerified account
‏@reporterdonpeat
Bidding on Rob Ford's Port Lands map on eBay is now up to $601 http://ow.ly/J43Ss #TOpoli

Jennifer Pagliaro is awesome. I love how she states he's a millionaire and mentions that it's because of daddy, and that there is no comment about the remaining 90%.

Maybe the 90% will go to pay a Lisi bill.

Why doesn't Rob have any dignity? Was he born without it? Or did crack do this to him?

All things are seen as chattel to be used as he and/or the Ford family see fit.

Last edited:
The EBay (.com not .ca) bid is now listed as "US $760.00".

The EBay (.com not .ca) bid is now listed as "US $760.00".

Maybe it's the "Antiques Roadshow" watcher in me but does anyone else find the description of this map a bit vague? I mean, I can see someone like Robbie on AR saying "Well, it's just been hangin' on the wall in my office and that's all I know". But I find it interesting that he says there's only one (and Rob knows this...because?) and, even with his extensive background in printing, he can't offer any description of how this was made or what materials were used? Love that it will come with a certificate of "authenticity" (of what?) from Rob himself. "I swear it's been hangin' on that wall for as long as I can remember and I've never seen another one like it".

Maybe it's the "Antiques Roadshow" watcher in me but does anyone else find the description of this map a bit vague? I mean, I can see someone like Robbie on AR saying "Well, it's just been hangin' on the wall in my office and that's all I know". But I find it interesting that he says there's only one (and Rob knows this...because?) and, even with his extensive background in printing, he can't offer any description of how this was made or what materials were used? Love that it will come with a certificate of "authenticity" (of what?) from Rob himself. "I swear it's been hangin' on that wall for as long as I can remember and I've never seen another one like it".

He's actually smart to cash in now while he can. I think it's amazing that he doesn't know or seem to care how ridiculous it makes him look.
Nothing worse than someone who doesn't understand when their 15 minutes are up.

He's actually smart to cash in now while he can. I think it's amazing that he doesn't know or seem to care how ridiculous it makes him look.
Nothing worse than someone who doesn't understand when their 15 minutes are up.

He is the most self-unaware person on this planet.

Does anyone know if Kimmel ever talks about him since he was diagnosed? I would think that even with material like this he would steer clear of making fun of him now.

He is the most self-unaware person on this planet.

Does anyone know if Kimmel ever talks about him since he was diagnosed? I would think that even with material like this he would steer clear of making fun of him now.

Anyone with cancer is off limits. Even if it's the person with cancer making the jokes, it's very awkward for people.

Quite suspicious. Par for the course with the Fords, conflicting information, dubious facts, nothing to give you the feeling there is criminal activity going on anywhere.

Watch for the next video discovery: Fifty shades of Ford.

Now that is frightening, but not a surprise with the stories of Fords basement.

Anyone with cancer is off limits. Even if it's the person with cancer making the jokes, it's very awkward for people.

Everyone is afraid there is a cancer fairy, and if you get out of line... well...

Too bad it doesn't stop nut-bars from using cancer for their agendas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back