5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen shot 2015-05-08 at 1.20.47 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-05-08 at 1.20.47 PM.png
    Screen shot 2015-05-08 at 1.20.47 PM.png
    262.4 KB · Views: 703
We used to smoke all the time but I've never liked it much. Just smoked because it was there. I liked hash a lot more but always had trouble getting the pieces to stick to the cigarette lol.

Go figure, Canada is this progressive country and the federal government is all "Reefer Madness" when it comes to pot...

How fitting haha
Is Deco printing Get Out of Jail Free cards, or what exactly is Randy doing there?

G&M followed up their Douggie the Druggie piece with a piece about the Ford Inc holdings - houses, condos, industrial properties, etc. Fords' had a trucking company listed as a tenant near Deco. Wonder if the did any label runs to/from Chicago.

right, i totally believe you

Seriously, I don't drink, smoke, use any drugs or gamble. ;) College was a different time for me.

Anyway, Monday is also my dad's birthday in addition to Rob's surgery.

Last edited:
I saw a black Range Rover being towed on a flatbed near Old City Hall and for a minute I thought it could be Lisi's (or 'the one Lisi drives') but no match with any of his known plates. That would have been funny though.

I bet Rob will try and be back at work really soon against the wishes of his doctors, even if he can barely move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back