8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann Hui ‏@annhui 9m9 minutes ago
Jacobs says Doug Ford has signed a volunteer form to help out after Rob's surgery

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 2m2 minutes ago
@annhui Question for @danjacobs_: Does this mean Doug now has a City Hall access card?

When I saw the first one, I thought it was to help out in the hospital while Rob's recovering. Which is very probably not a thing and even if it were, Doug would get on the doctors' nerves in no time. 'Most political sawbones ever! Racist against people who don't wash their hands properly!'.

Get used to Doug being a fixture at City Hall...

More like call the media beforehand, show up once, sound off on how Tory spends city money like a billionaire's wife and doesn't care about the regular folk, promise to be there everyday to stand up for taxpayers, then not be seen for months.

When I saw the first one, I thought it was to help out in the hospital while Rob's recovering. Which is very probably not a thing and even if it were, Doug would get on the doctors' nerves in no time. 'Most political sawbones ever! Racist against people who don't wash their hands properly!'.
Ha ha. Thought the same thing when I first saw it. I wondered, 'what form', cause I have spent a lot of time post-surgery in various hospitals helping my mom (2 knees, 1 hip, 2 back surgeries) and never had to fill out a form.

Can you imagine DoFo as a volunteer visiting patients? Would make them get better just to get away from him.

Last edited:
I know that different families roll different ways, though I can't pretend to understand it. I saw Mama Ford stroll in with Mikey on CP24 around 5:30. My mother would have been there with me at 6:30am and would be anxiously sitting in a waiting room, waiting. With my brothers. For 10 hours. That's how my family rolls, just sayin'.

Ann Hui @annhui
"I'll help Rob any way I can," Doug Ford says of stepping in to help with constituency calls. He adds there are good councillors, mayor
Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
"I'll help Rob in any way I can" Doug Ford on volunteering for Councillor Rob Ford's office while he's recovering #TOpoli

Tomorrow, he will be right back being critical of Tory and Co...

Something still seems fishy today.
I wonder if the reconstruction phase includes lipo. Because I bet DiFo would have tossed in that question at some point.

This just in (via Don Peat):

Doug Ford said, "They're just, I guess, moving forward, and they'll be finishing up."

Diane Ford said, "I think he'll be fine."

And with that the Ford family has just perfected the Premature News Conference!

With props, of course, to Joe Warmington, for developing the prototype with his premature review of Robbie's entirely successful appearance on Jimmy Kimmel.

image.jpg

The Rob Ford death watch is in full swing. I believe white smoke will be used to signify a successful surgery.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 798
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back