News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Sandro Lisi today
icon_lol.gif

I had just emerged at the end of the West Toronto Railpath on my bike and he came EB from Dundas West and went north on Sterling Rd, driving the black Range Rover. I am sure it was him.

Hi, Iola!

Screen Shot 2015-06-08 at 4.47.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-08 at 4.53.28 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-08 at 4.47.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-08 at 4.47.08 PM.png
    483.7 KB · Views: 737
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-08 at 4.53.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-08 at 4.53.28 PM.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 700
Joe Warmington @joe_warmington
Just spoke with Councillor Rob Ford about Wednesday's Gardiner vote. He's unsure if he will be able to attend but will try if he is up to it

Oh, he will be there to be the lone "maintain" vote.

Joe Warmington
@joe_warmington
The former mayor said if he is able to attend the meeting he will not vote for either Mayor Tory's hybrid plan or the tear down

A wasted vote.

ETA: He is on CP2Ford right now defending the decision.

Last edited:
In the studio or by phone?

I ask only because I'm thinking of putting some money on him not showing up to Council on Wednesday, but first I need to put all the dots together.

It was over the phone. He didn't have his "sick voice" going.

Ford's TCHC man Jones has landed in Chicago. Warning, it's a Sue Ann Levy article.

In a way, we have him to thank for Ford no longer being mayor, as his firing led to Ford being caught smoking the pipe again.

really? interesting. they did announce it the day before the 2nd crack video was filmed. so, michael "jugga" james was a fan of jones... why? and why get ford for it? he didn't get rid of jones... the fords wanted him back.

Did you wave?

hells no! ;) There was someone in the passenger seat but I couldn't tell anything beyond that about that person. I stared hard to be sure it was Lisi, looked at the car to ensure it was an RR, and then he was gone. Then I went to the Dundas West Fest. :D

really? interesting. they did announce it the day before the 2nd crack video was filmed. so, michael "jugga" james was a fan of jones... why? and why get ford for it? he didn't get rid of jones... the fords wanted him back.

Yes. I'm confused. Is this new info jimmi? I had not heard these events linked. Spill please.

Yes. I'm confused. Is this new info jimmi? I had not heard these events linked. Spill please.

He was upset and ranting about Jones getting fired in the second video. I'm thinking that might have contributed to him going on a binge that day as stress from the job seems to be followed by binges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back