8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
He said an opportunity came up and he wasn't fired. He also thinks the Fords will win the COI case. Bla bla bla.

So, what *is* he doing, besides Twittering?
graeme.JPG

Attachments

• graeme.JPG
    graeme.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 880
Last edited:

Is that a joke, or is that real?

Come to think of it, reading of the Lafayette LA shooting guy and his whole background, wouldn't be surprised if there are some of "those" kinds of cases lurking in Ford Nation--though maybe less the "far right" element than the axe-grinding background-cloud "hot mess" element (like, it isn't as if Trustee Sam would actually *shoot* anyone)

Is that a joke, or is that real?

i searched his name on linkedin and that's what i found. i didn't include a link 'cause it was a long search denoted kind of link. feel free to find him in linkedin yourselves... that's what you'll see.

before working for the fords he was reported as being a "restauranteur", so i guess 7-11 is a step down from what he was doing before?

Toronto man killed by police was wanted for double murder
The slain man's uncle told CBC News that the man who was killed is named Kwasi Skene-Peters. Police had a warrant out for the 21-year-old's arrest in connection with the deaths of two men at a condo unit near Lisgar Street and Queen Street West in June.
[...]
The SIU say the incident happened shortly after 2 a.m. ET when officers approached a vehicle on Peter Street. There was "an interaction" between officers and Skene-Peters, and the man was shot.

Emergency medical services were called at 3:05 a.m. with the report of a gunshot wound.

Toronto Paramedic Services transported Skene-Peters to St. Michael's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 3:59 a.m.

A man who had been smoking outside the nightclub Tryst, which is close to where the shooting happened, said he saw about 20 police officers driving towards the club at high speed. He said they parked by an alleyway near the club.

He said he didn't hear police make any demands before he heard 20 to 30 shots fired.

The man, who did not want CBC News to publish his name, said it sounded like a shootout.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...police-was-wanted-for-double-murder-1.3167630

for those that need a refresher... he was one of 2 people wanted for murdering 2 people that were arrested in project traveller.

eta: from another article...
In a prescient twist, Skene-Peters, who spent several years of his short life in and out of the juvenile detention system, once stated to researchers looking at young people in conflict with the law that the “world is going to see a monster” when he was released from youth jail.

“Sir, if that judge thought I was a monster as he described us at sentencing, the world is going to see a monster when I get out of this hell hole — this place made me a monster, every day I am literally fighting for my life,” Skene-Peters told researchers Chris Williams and Devon Jones in their report “From the Margins: Building Curriculum for Youth in Transition” published in 2013.
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...ating-shooting-in-entertainment-district.html

and another...
Video taken by witnesses at the scene and later posted online appears to show some type of altercation between police and a group of men. No shot is heard in the video.

In another video, people can be heard repeatedly yelling at officers, and asking, "Why would you guys shoot?"
http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/man-wante...lled-in-nightclub-district-shooting-1.2487168

plus... i wonder what he did on the 8th of june...
11119878_998618180182403_9170518347659851640_o.jpg

and here's the report he's mentioned in...
The narrative of K.P., chronicled below, highlights gaping systematic issues with respect to processes of intake and reintegration. K.P.’s narrative is consistent with the youth voices interviewed for this report. A conversation and subsequent interaction with K.P., a 16 year-old youth in custody, highlighted the baleful consequences of incarceration and the complexity of reintegration, re-entry and recidivism. Describing his stay at the RMYC, K.P. stated, “Sir, if that judge thought I was a monster as he described us at sentencing, the world is going to see a monster when I get out of this hell hole – this place made me a monster, everyday day I am literally fighting for my life.” Those words have always resonated with me and, accordingly, I have often reflected upon the circumstances and experiences that relegated many like K.P to the fringes of society, and often ponder how do we bring them back from the fringes to the nexus of inclusion and hope.
K.P. was one of eight children/youth in my Boys to Men mentorship program, who on Saturday, September
10, 2005, stumbled across the bullet-riddled body of Andre Burnett, a 24 year-old man who was gunned down on a footbridge located at Jane and Driftwood Avenue. I scanned the faces of the children that were with me, ranging in age from 10-12 years-old, and the title of a book I had just completed came to mind: There Are No Children Here.
The killing of Andre Burnett on the footbridge was not the only tragedy that day. For over a decade, I have had courtside seats to the moral erosion of children exposed to the noisome of violence, apathy, racism and so forth. Jonathan Kozol’s book Death at An Early Age speaks to the impact of children and youth exposed to such violence and carnage. The day in question changed the way I approach teaching, curriculum, programming, and advocacy for children living in the city’s poor racialized and under-resourced communities. On Monday morning, September 12, 2005, when I reported to my teaching assignment (located 20 meters from the crime scene), there wasn’t a grief councillor to debrief the children about what they saw a few days earlier; indeed, there was no mention of the incident. Various public entities – including the Toronto District School Board, as well as the governments of Toronto, Ontario and Canada – have, to date, no coordinated mechanisms in place to discuss these tragic incidents with the children and youth who witness them. And here is a bizarre fact worth mentioning: portions of Burnett’s remains - meaning body matter and blood - were still on the footbridge on the Monday morning in question. Hundreds of children who make use of the footbridge were therefore exposed to the residual physical dimensions of the tragedy.
In addition to being demonized and maligned by the status quo, these children are victims of marginalizing processes fuelled by racism and apathy. The issues faced by these children are generally regarded as irrelevant until they come to the fore in the context of headline-grabbing incidents of gunplay: Yonge Street (December 26, 2005), the Eaton Centre (June 2, 2012), Danzig (July 16, 2012). The police in Toronto, for their part, claim to “address” gun violence by targeting children and youth from the city’s marginalized communities by engineering so-called gang raids such as Project Traveller, Project Kryptic, Project Marvel, etc. These raids usually net scores of arrests to supposedly rid society of individuals deemed crime-prone, but as Royson James states, “Yes, we may have smashed the Ardwick Blood Crew but we didn’t get the conditions that breed such deviants. In our hearts we must find the courage and empathy to ease the social conditions that incubate such evil” (Powell, 2010).
http://slye.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/FTM-Master11FNL.pdf

Last edited:
i searched his name on linkedin and that's what i found. i didn't include a link 'cause it was a long search denoted kind of link. feel free to find him in linkedin yourselves... that's what you'll see.

before working for the fords he was reported as being a "restauranteur", so i guess 7-11 is a step down from what he was doing before?

"The story is that he was a sommelier (!?!) at Harbour 60... Rob's regular guy steak house of choice."

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/threads/rob-fords-toronto.14268/page-6598#post-952662

On the warpath yet again... IHTWORF are real touchy when reality bleeds through the blinds.
Col. Flagg said:
For at least the fourth time in a week, a moron with a keyboard calling himself "journalist", has vomited a slander column comparing Rob Ford to Donald Trump, or vice-verse, not that it matters. This one's from Jackson Proskow, one of the hyena-pack who used to harass Rob daily at work and at home.

For the record, here's a real comparison of Rob and the Donald.

- Donald Trump is an extremely successful businessman who has lived in the ritziest zip codes in the world all his ...life. Rob Ford has had his feet on the ground in suburban middle-class Etobicoke his entire life, son of a successful small-business owner who hit it big in his industry.

- Donald Trump has latched on to a couple of issues that a lot of normal people are concerned about, and has used that to draw attention to himself and his brand. Rob Ford intuitively understands the issues that normal people care about, and that fact itself earns him love and attention naturally.

- Donald Trump has been a lifelong donor to Democratic (liberal) candidates and causes, but is now running as a Republican (conservative). Rob Ford comes from a conservative family and has supported conservative candidates and causes his entire life.

- Donald Trump has never run for election to any office, has never been elected to anything, has never served the public, and will not be President of the United States. Rob Ford has won every election he's run in save for the very first, has served the public most of his adult life, and will likely win his Mayorship back in 2018.

- Donald Trump is driving the media-left elite crazy because he is not playing by their rules. On this point, Donald and Rob have something in common, and we love them both for it.

Donald Trump’s Fordian Slip: Two campaigns singing the same tune
http://globalnews.ca/news/2129636/d.../?hootPostID=c6b333c80700e3584568ac303cdc6091

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back