News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. As much as I dislike the man, I don't think he is linked with any and everything criminal in the city.

He's a legend in his own mind.

Last edited:
The only time I've seen sloppier reading of cue cards is the past 20 years of Saturday Night Live.
Worse than this "natural" in front of the camera?
Okay, question(s): How do captions for YouTube work - who does them? I only ask because I see that other (permanent, open) captions have been added since this video was first released, at least I don't remember seeing them at that time. I only assume they were added (presumably by Mr. Social Know How) because the default YouTube captions (click "CC", bottom right) are so hilariously off base. Apparently YouTube can't interpret that good old Chronno Hoser accent?

Also, when's Ford Fest 2015, North York Edition (or even Scarborough or Etobicoke Edition)? I thought Rob was..."itching".

Ford on the radio just now claims cops are still following him around. You think that's possible, even with Blair gone? Or he just paranoid?

Ford on the radio just now claims cops are still following him around. You think that's possible, even with Blair gone? Or he just paranoid?

Maybe he's still drinking and driving, and they're just doing their job (or at least the way they apparently do their job when City officials are involved.)

Yesterday a bomber flew over Markham and Scarborough and other places. Some were joking that it was the cops following Ford!

I think with him admitting to using the HOV lanes, maybe they are following him as he drives? He doesn't exactly have a stellar record behind the wheel but he's never been caught.

Yesterday a bomber flew over Markham and Scarborough and other places. Some were joking that it was the cops following Ford!

I think with him admitting to using the HOV lanes, maybe they are following him as he drives? He doesn't exactly have a stellar record behind the wheel but he's never been caught.

I know Sandro was claiming cops were following him everywhere right up until his trial started. He claimed to know their faces and he'd see them everywhere--the mall, wherever. What could it be about, just intimidation? Maybe just phishing, hoping to catch them doing something?

'Back to the old Rob Ford'

Uh, didn't the old Rob Ford smoke crack? Nice jumpsuit though...

dynamic_resize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back