News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Robin Doolittle's interview with Snake Man. And that's unfair to snakes. He really is a piece of work.
I can't watch it. The Snake Man already makes my skin crawl and that's before reading the book. Can't you just see him taping and writing down everything Rob said? He's absolutely repugnant, and a good match for the Fords. Karma baby!

I love the "old stock" bit, actually perked up when Harpo used it, just coming out of his mouth it made me think of inventory - like, "Unload the old stock over there. It's past its best before date."

I'm for sure going to read it, but it seems kind of unethical for a former chief of staff to dish on all of these personal details. He probably should've informed police about some of this stuff though.
I'm not paying for the book, but I might get it out of the liberry and skim thru it.
And he talked to the cops, right, but I guess they weren't asking the right questions. Anyway, it was all just rumours and it was Doug who kept telling us to put the dots together. The cops could have and chose not to act.

I love Harper's game show style of dishing out bucks to demonstrate how much folks will save on their taxes. Think he got the idea from Dougie handing out cash in TCHC lobbies and the effect it got for them? I'm sure having Doug do the act at the "rally" instead of Harpo would somehow seem more sincere. "Come on down folks to get your free burgers, and cash from Steve!!!"

Today is the day. I'm not sure of exactly what will happen, but I'm pretty sure something will happen. No doubt, Douggie will do his best to make as much noise as possible and to make an ass of himself. Now, with the Harperman flash mob element, I can feel the stupidity subtly ramping up. How will 'The Nation' respond to this fantastic carnival of stupid? I predict that Rob will bust out the black, more formal track suit. It feels like waiting for a big playoff game or something.

Flash Mobs in "Music City". TO is the Cultural Capital of Canada and the arts and culture crowd have been working overtime from coast to coast to coast the last few months to get the message out on Harperman.

Step up Robbie and do what you do best. If the pressure of being Mayor Faux Pas pushed you into a spiral of uncontrollable drug and alcohol excesses here's your chance to relapse with the active enabling of your family and good family friends. Be the fireworks in Harper;s firmament. The whole country will appreciate this city for not just being Bay Street pinstripes and "low taxes" if you bang the last nail into Harpo's Hellocracy. You'll have earned your place on the global stage.

well a lot of it is other people posting pics of themselves and others. I only saw 2 pics of the bride in her actual gown (before she changed into that crappy short dress) and in both of them she's holding a giant bouquet in front of her, so you can barely see her.

No Rob in the Thanksgiving pics, no Rob at the wedding. They're certainly not as close a family as they want everyone to think.

There's two new pics of Krista in her actual gown now. Warning! One contains Doug!

As for Rob sightings, the Thanksgiving pics look like a full house already. Judging by the mix, I'm assuming this is chez Doug. Maybe Diane got together with the rest of the family over Festive Specials on Monday? As for the wedding, you'd think there'd be the odd person there wanting to grab a pic with Rob and/or Doug - because: Ford (regardless of what that means to them). Funny there are no "in the wild" shots of Rob from across the room let alone the usual selfies. But it's Krista's day.

Lookin for Robbie - check the Crack Cave. He's probably punching holes in the wall demanding just 5 minutes with the ToeRag for dissin him.

So, there 's going to be a couple of different CPC campaign events tonight, correct? Are Ford and Harper going to be at the same one? If so, we can hope Blob pulls some stupid, attention-grabbing stunt that will completely undermine Harpo. Probably won't happen, but wouldn't it be nice? All depends on how pissed off Thugs One and Two are at their good buddy Harper right now.

votes.PNG

http://iconosquare.com/p/1097873688411393746_38400146

Attachments

• votes.PNG
    votes.PNG
    409.3 KB · Views: 411
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back