News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first heard him mention looking after Dougie and Stephanie, it sounded to my ears like he was pleading for a fundraising campaign. Whatever the GoFundMe is for sick people. For him it probably wouldn't be much different than a bobblehead sale - if his illness could collect tens of thousands for his kids it would be further evidence of what a superstar Rob Ford is, of how much he means to the folk.

Typezed, there are some times when you just nail it, and this is one of them.

Ew yuck an' all, but wearing my FoFam glasses that idea makes too much sense.

Maybe the Fords' continuing media popularity can be explained because the viewing public knows something we don't: the story narrative has changed.

No longer politicians pretending to be celebrities ; it's celebrities pretending to be politicians.

Last edited:
ph cancer.JPG

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-speci...r-please-help-me-get-a-hold-of-him/1114304582

Attachments

• ph cancer.JPG
    ph cancer.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 618
Why Harper could have won — and how he blew it
The final few days of the campaign were painful to watch: a prime minister who had run a one-man campaign with no evidence of a team, plaintively pleading that the election was “not about me,” when just about every Canadian voter had long since decided that was exactly what it was about. And then there was the final weekend’s Doug and Rob Ford rally in Toronto — demeaning, desperate, execrable and hugely damaging, driving several hundred thousand potential votes away. Well done, campaign team: coup de grace … on yourselves.
http://ipolitics.ca/2015/10/30/why-harper-could-have-won-and-how-he-blew-it/

If RoFo passes on, I wouldn't be surprised if the FoFam take Steph and Dougie under their wings and banish Renata to the doghouse.

I don't know why, but my juvenille self found it funny in the CP24 interview, that Rob mentions the Cystoscopy, and how there is no way around that one. He obviously tried getting out of it.

If RoFo passes on, I wouldn't be surprised if the FoFam take Steph and Dougie under their wings and banish Renata to the doghouse.

Though given what she knows, I am sure the any "banishment" (exile might be a more accurate term) will require significant lubrication.

AoD

Reactions: YPQ
That's the question I have, will Robbie's staff be handing out fridge magnets before or after the service, or just during the viewing?
You guys are pathetic. I was not a fan of Ford but this stuff that is being posted on here is insane. Perhaps you will be faced wit the same cancer and then lets see you joke around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back