News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll never guess who walked up right behind me in line at Tim's! I didn't want to turn around in case he recognized me and had hard feelings but I could just tell by the sound of his voice. I go to that Tim's at the Esso quite often but have never seen him there before surprisingly. When I was walking to my car I pass some woman who's staring at his Escalade with this disgusted look on her face and she mutters a--hole! He was wearing that comedy sweater.

She is *so* Jewish! Why, you should've seen her lead everyone in a rousing rendition of "Hava Nagila" at Krista's wedding!

You'll never guess who walked up right behind me in line at Tim's! I didn't want to turn around in case he recognized me and had hard feelings but I could just tell by the sound of his voice. I go to that Tim's at the Esso quite often but have never seen him there before surprisingly. When I was walking to my car I pass some woman who's staring at his Escalade with this disgusted look on her face and she mutters a--hole! He was wearing that comedy sweater.
Did you hear his conversation? Did others treat him like a celebrity?

brown donors.JPG

http://www.pressreader.com/canada/toronto-star/20151112/281797102883725/TextView

Attachments

• brown donors.JPG
    brown donors.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 745
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back