News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yah, I'm worried about Col. Flagg and the Nation, it's been days and still no new entries on IHTWOMRF or HWJLOO.

What a puff piece in the Globe. No questions about what his goals or accomplishments as Trustee after a year on the Board. All safe and non-committal answers to everything. I guess that semester "doing" political leadership did the trick!

First clue to Mikey - he was raised by Diane and Doug Sr. with mom in the garage apartment.

Won't say anything about Rob and Doug because he's making $26,000/yr as a trustee and can't afford Gran and Uncle Doug reducing his allowance.

Now Mike's moved out of Nana's and has a condo on the Lakeshore. Diane's house must seem pretty empty now with only Randy shambling around the place. I think Mikey said he's also attending school again but the G&M website is currently experiencing "technical difficulties" (even from a Googled link to the article) and I can't double check.

The article did indeed say that he was back in school. It did make him seem like a nice, or at least a not-typical-Ford guy, but it also read like media spin. I wonder whose idea it was to show the softer, gentler side of a Ford? Diane? I can't imagine Doug or Rob being behind it.

The article did indeed say that he was back in school. It did make him seem like a nice, or at least a not-typical-Ford guy, but it also read like media spin. I wonder whose idea it was to show the softer, gentler side of a Ford? Diane? I can't imagine Doug or Rob being behind it.

My bet is on Diane, nothing happens without her leave, at least not in politics or concerning the Ford brand. On the cynical side I say give Mikey enough rope and see who he hangs besides himself.

Oh yah, I'm worried about Col. Flagg and the Nation, it's been days and still no new entries on IHTWOMRF or HWJLOO.

I know it is a bit of a slow news cycle, but they couldn't even share some anti-Tory picture?

My bet is on Diane, nothing happens without her leave, at least not in politics or concerning the Ford brand. On the cynical side I say give Mikey enough rope and see who he hangs besides himself.
Who is his 2016 council campaign manager?

Are you sure that's not Robbie?

Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 3.35.39 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 3.35.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 3.35.39 PM.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 485
The resemblance is just too uncanny…

Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 3.40.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 3.39.51 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 3.40.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 3.40.05 PM.png