News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking the guy's Twitter, he seems a real #StandWithRand obsessive.

I was expecting him to be an American, either visiting Toronto or encountering Rob somewhere in the US. Turns out he's local (so support for Rand Paul is pretty much irrelevant) and that looks like Café on the Square?

I was expecting him to be an American, either visiting Toronto or encountering Rob somewhere in the US. Turns out he's local (so support for Rand Paul is pretty much irrelevant) and that looks like Café on the Square?
i was wondering where that was... and i think you are right. why would he be there now?

I'd argue that such support *is* relevant through his being local, i.e. we be talking about the libertarian nutzoid fringe--part of that "when you scratch the surface of the remaining vocal Ford Nationals/selfie-junkies" contingent...

Cancer does make you lose weight.

IIRC, after the first round of chemo RoFo looked a little "diminished", but after the first surgery he appeared quite puffy and bloated, stated that he had contracted an infection, broke out the new track suit wardrobe, and said he was having drainage and wound healing difficulties. I would expect going through the treatment again after the recurrence of tumours must be extremely daunting for him as evidenced by his silence this time around.

The latest medical reports were that he was heading into the second round of chemo for 3 to 5 treatments, of which this last one was the 3rd. So the doctors will presumably be assessing whether his tumours are operable or if more chemo will be required. That would be best case scenario. For a betting man this would be a very high stakes bet and I hope that he was at home with his family celebrating this Christmas with his family and enjoying being outside with this mild weather on Boxing Day. The selfie with a true believer on his outing may well have been a high point for him. I hope he got a flu shot early this year.

I think it is pretty grim right now and he knows it, hence the whole family going silent. There aren't the usual fluff pieces on CP2Ford and Don Peat doesn't even mention it now.

I'd argue that such support *is* relevant through his being local, i.e. we be talking about the libertarian nutzoid fringe--part of that "when you scratch the surface of the remaining vocal Ford Nationals/selfie-junkies" contingent...

Probably true, although there aren't really many candidates for them to vote for up here.

Probably true, although there aren't really many candidates for them to vote for up here.

Well, there *is* a federal and provincial Libertarian party. To say nothing of Flagglandia types like last-place-Canadian-Action-Party-candidate Arthur Smitherman...

High-profile trials to watch for in 2016
Another trial that will attract attention next year is the proceeding involving ex-mayor Rob Ford’s one-time companion, Alexander “Sandro” Lisi, who is up on an extortion charge related to a video of Ford apparently smoking crack.

The infamous video could be an exhibit at the trial, slated to start on Sept. 12.

As a public exhibit, the video would finally be accessible to the media — and the public.

Lisi, 37, is accused of attempting to recover the infamous video of the former mayor from a gangster.
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/12/27/big-trials-in-2016

rob art.JPG

http://iconosquare.com/p/1150405556188403502_276229020

Attachments

• rob art.JPG
    rob art.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 764
Back from holidays! I saw on my way out of town that Ford: Best Mayor Ever sign still oversees highway 400. At this point I don't think they'll ever take it down.

I wonder if things will play out similar to the pot trial where Sandro gets off because people don't trust the cops' motivations. But if Ford is pretty much knocking on death's door now wouldn't it be tempting to throw him under the bus? It sounds like he'll pass away before he'd have to stand trial were Ford to be charged.

Back from holidays! I saw on my way out of town that Ford: Best Mayor Ever sign still oversees highway 400. At this point I don't think they'll ever take it down.

Now, *there's* another of those LibertyPoet types.

If the sign is ever replaced, it'll probably be with something else consistent with the "early 90s Reform Party supporter" mindset...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back