8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
In light of the pathetic city budget announced today, it's nice to see Norm Kelly talking about important issues. [/YAWN].

View attachment 64204

To be fair, he isn't the only one who is getting people to re-tweet and it is the last day of voting. But what was he talking about the other day with Meek Mill or whatever his name is?

crime minister.JPG

http://iconosquare.com/p/1165524831359556472_206801365

Attachments

• crime minister.JPG
    crime minister.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 525
love it! he's basically saying dougie is unintelligent, inconsiderate, and lacks the ability to attract a majority from coast to coast.
Obhrai said he also thinks former Toronto city councillor and mayoral candidate Doug Ford is “the wrong candidate.”

He tweeted that Ford, who also let his name float as a potential candidate was not suitable for the Conservative Party of Canada.

“I’m leader of the Conservative caucus, and I’m speaking my mind. I’ve been in this party for 18 years, and I have been through a lot of leadership races,” Obhrai told HuffPost.

“I want to see a candidate who is intelligent, who is thoughtful and who has the ability to attract a majority of Conservative Canadians from coast to coast.”

"We had a doozy of a global ambassador in Rob Ford, of course. Say what you like about the guy, but 2013 and 2014 — the peak of his notoriety — were both record years for tourism in Toronto."

I've heard variations on this one before, and honestly, you just have to laugh. And it would pretty contemptuous laughter, at that: As if Ford really had a damn thing to do with any levels of tourism the city received during his reign, as if potential tourists would actually invest time, effort and money to visit Toronto primarily to catch a glimpse of the obese buffoon, as if anyone would base a trip to another city (never mind country) on basking in the questionable celebrity of any politician, as if Ford's notoriety made him anything even remotely resembling a "global ambassador."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back