News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was excused for council meetings in February.
Even if they didn't, there is no way that council will declare any seat vacant on a technicality, particularly a medical one. It also doesn't make sense for Rob to resign because he gives up his benefits. Therefore we are stuck in a holding pattern for the foreseeable future.

I'm not convinced Doug would do it. He lost money when he ran for mayor and couldn't get many people out to his fundraisers. Deco probably needs him since Randy is such a screw up. And the Cons are steering clear of him. I'm sure with his family's lifestyle, Deco's money will come first.

I'm thinking Doug's going nuts watching Trump's support growing larger with every stupid, aggressive display of bombast and thinking he could do that with the same success, and that someone in the Crustacean Party has taken him under their wing (supplied by the Night Shift) and explained to him how there's going to be a lot of Lieberal Party seats coming up in TO in the next provincial election. Maybe he needs more than name recognition and one term @ council? The CP have shown a lot of election finance creativity and remember Towhey reporting Rob was approached by Mike Harris for his mayoral run.

I'm not expecting Robbie being more than a happy memory by 2018. The Fords would not have come out and announced that Rob's cancer was inoperable if that was the case. But to say absolutely nothing, like more pleas for prayers even? Dougie is more aggressive, more delusional, and more power craven than Rob. I wonder if with his US business interests he hasn't taken out a dual citizenship and, (like Harper did) spent some time with the ideologues in Chicago and Miami. With this lot you can imagine almost any depravity and end up being right.

I'm sure Deco's capable of hiring competent people to assist Randy. For Doug, the thrill of running a label company is gone. I really think his ambition is not to match Rob's achievement as mayor but to exceed it, maybe more like Dad's.

Was just wondering what's new on Karla's Instagram ... weird thing is how she looks like a crazed version of someone I know.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB-mXt4Qdff/
1390133_1311783518839189_1258184417_n.jpg

And also how she, along with most of the girls, is obsessive about health and fitness, while Doug is ... well, Doug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BByOIx7Qddy/

12749923_1005394819542070_599106678_n.jpg

Thanks a lot, lemur. Those pictures are going to give me nightmares.

I thought the rictus death-grin was a genetic Ford fambly thing, but now for the first time I see that Dougie's wife, the poster girl for Body Dysmorphia, has it too?? Truly chilling.

hqdefault.jpg

Thanks a lot, lemur. Those pictures are going to give me nightmares.

I thought the rictus death-grin was a genetic Ford fambly thing, but now for the first time I see that Dougie's wife, the poster girl for Body Dysmorphia, has it too?? Truly chilling.
Yeah - but look at her hands. She's trying to do the hostage crossed fingers of defiance.

And speaking of her hands, for all her health obsessions she's looking closer to 60 than 50 there.

Dougie was on am 640 this morning to compare Rob and Trump but I don't see the audio file anywhere. Not sure if he gave a Robbie update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back