News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about Doug's next move. I wonder how many days before he does something else to keep the attention on the Fords.

Don't forget this!

http://www.conservativefutures.ca/

Saturday, March 19, 2016 in Barrie, Ontario.

Now at least he has something more substantial to talk about than his regular spiel about the Rotary club and his father's sticker factory, and all it took was a small donation to Mount Sinai Hospital and a quick chat with one of Rob's doctors to get the gist of "the mouse thing."

Sorry to flog the Graeme dead horse, but I'm wondering if the Darren Padilla saga gave anyone the case of the Graemes...

Nope, didn't even cross my mind. AFAIK Graeme was into adults and really, who knows what his motives were for taking his own life?

I'm curious about Doug's next move. I wonder how many days before he does something else to keep the attention on the Fords.
I think Brown will be opposed to him running. He's trying to reposition the PCs as Liberals minus the corruption. So Doug will try to use Rob's death as momentum to run for mayor one last time--he'll lose.

I also see one last controversy surrounding Rob. It'll be over whether or not to give him a state funeral. Ezra will put together one of his petitions and talk about how Ford had a disease and we gave Jack one even though he visited a rub and tug. There'll be a column from Warmington calling for the same and Doug will do the media rounds. I wonder if they'll give in?

I also see one last controversy surrounding Rob. It'll be over whether or not to give him a state funeral. Ezra will put together one of his petitions and talk about how Ford had a disease and we gave Jack one even though he visited a rub and tug. There'll be a column from Warmington calling for the same and Doug will do the media rounds. I wonder if they'll give in?

Thankfully he wasn't involved in Federal politics, so even the greatest stretch of protocol wouldn't accommodate that possibility.

AoD

The only way Rob would get a state funeral is at the discretion of the prime minister. That's only happened five times. I don't see Rob being number six.

The only way Rob would get a state funeral is at the discretion of the prime minister. That's only happened five times. I don't see Rob being number six.

Hmmm, can't see Justin indulging the Fords. Not after Doug said Justin Trudeau was unfit to lead because "he has smoked weed."

Tory—if he has any political sense at all—will allow Rob to lie in state at City Hall, but the main event will be in Etobicoke.

I doubt a federal event is even on the table, since he was never elected to federal office.

Ya but I can see Ezra etc petitioning for it just to stir things up.

It's not like anyone official would give a F about that, especially coming from Ezra. Besides, what's his contribution? Telling everyone that he got enough to eat? Or how about "I am going to rip his F'ing throat out"? That's what you get exhumed, cremated and scattered for - not state funerals.

AoD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back