News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the latest cp20 ford news and thought I'd check to see what y'all are saying. Some very FUNNY comments, keep them coming.

I wonder if when he passes the homeboys of Dixon will fire off a 21 (illegal) gun salute to their fallen soldier.

All kidding aside, I do have sympathy for the family, this is tough for anyone and I sincerely hope his kids are taken care of, they are the ones who stand to suffer the most.

What are all the K's saying? Still posting about their workouts and shopping?
Of the ones you can see without following on IG - currently Krista and Kyla - yes. Well, Krista's more workouts, husband and pups plus plugs for her affordable bedazzling business. Kyla's is pretty much workouts, posing and shopping, at least on the surface. I find myself smiling at times at what she posts along with the pics - she can be quite inspirational and motivating. Even Krista posted something the other day on giving back (although I think her point was somewhat lost in the end).

In other Ford TNG news, it appears Mikey was in Chicago this week, at least until Wednesday. Here's and interesting tweet about his own health issues:

https://twitter.com/MichaelFordTO/status/709934762832621568

Same thing happened to a co-worker a few years ago. Fit guy who was training for an Ironman at the time. Had always been a fainter (why isn't this a clue for these guys?). Fainted getting into bed one night. Flat-lined. Revived. Got a pacemaker. I think he was mid-30s at the time. As far as I know he's fine.

What do you make of all these conflicting reports?

Well, at this point anything they're doing amounts to palliative therapy, since the window for cure is essentially closed. Sarcomas can be very aggressive and his is a particularly aggressive type and has very unfavourable anatomical involvement. (Basically a sarcoma in an extremity would be potentially more likely curable through surgery and adjuvant chemorads than anything in the abdomen.) It doesn't sound like he's ever since been a candidate for further surgical debulking, and there's no shortage of reasons why he's been admitted again. It doesn't sound like it's just for inpatient chemo.

Anyway, it's more or less impossible to say without more details, but "family at the bedside" is something I only typically make note of when "end of life" care is what's involved.

In other Ford TNG news, it appears Mikey was in Chicago this week, at least until Wednesday. Here's and interesting tweet about his own health issues:

https://twitter.com/MichaelFordTO/status/709934762832621568

Same thing happened to a co-worker a few years ago. Fit guy who was training for an Ironman at the time. Had always been a fainter (why isn't this a clue for these guys?). Fainted getting into bed one night. Flat-lined. Revived. Got a pacemaker. I think he was mid-30s at the time. As far as I know he's fine.

Interesting... though in this age group unstable arrhythmias potentially leading to sudden cardiac death are the most common issues. And then you get an ICD (implantable cardioverter-defibrillator) rather than a pacer per se. All ICDs can pace, but not all pacemakers function as ICDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back