8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor Dunn ‏@trevorjdunn 3m3 minutes ago
Rob Ford's latest round of chemo did not work. Doctor's are waiting to try a different treatment, but Ford is not healthy enough right now.
Trevor Dunn ‏@trevorjdunn 2m2 minutes ago
Some of Rob Ford's family spent the night with him in hospital last night. May do the same tonight.

But I thought he was in palliative care...

CBC News Alerts ‏@CBCAlerts 6s6 seconds ago
Ex-#Toronto mayor #RobFord's cancer did not respond to latest chemo, staff say. Doctors say needs to be healthier for new drug treatment.

2nd (or now 3rd) line chemo "not working" is a bad sign.

http://www.healthsearches.org/Categories_of_Q&A/Treatment/1545.php

Last edited:
I wonder if he wants to continue or Doug does. When the cancer first came back he seemed defeated but I can see him being bullied by Doug.

They're preparing for the inevitable.

aviary-photo_130554035949164948.png

Didn't in some circumstances that some followers, wives, and servants join a leader in the tomb, to better serve him in the afterlife.

Where there's a will (and last testament), there's a way.

Last edited:
goldsbie5:08pm via Twitter Web Client
Ford's chief of staff says that his condition "is not markedly different this week than it was last": bit.ly/21zLNqo
Yeah - I'm really starting to think this is cover for losing the conference speaking slot. We've seen this play 1,000 times.

There were barely any rumours - just a few tweets and a post on reddit, all probably coming from the same source. Could easily have been dealt with without sending a pretend press release and media contact. It would have been very simple to plant the whole thing, or it became a convenient excuse.

Just finished House of Cards though so my judgement may be a bit off...

Last edited:
He officially withdrew, but put the dots together. Doug is 180 degrees from where Brown is trying to take the party.

I don't trust Brown's "compassionate conservatism" at all. When he was running for the spot, his record was s a rather extreme conservative. I don't buy for one second that he's now a red tory. If they get in next time, it'll be worse than the Harris days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back