News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man was a vile human being who spoke of his wife as a commodity to be handed out to other men. He hung with drug dealers and gang members and drove dead drunk. He destroyed any hopes of a decent public transit system. Hopefully the circus will end soon and his story will be put into the freak show history archives. And let his tombstone say: "

"My heart bleeds for them when someone gets killed. But it's their own fault at the end of the day."
On fatally injured cyclists, March 7, 2007

Or something more last-words-like

Not sure if this is true.

The only way to stop all these 'rumors and innuendos' is for the family to give an 'honest' statement regarding his health. I know the honest part will be difficult, but let's face it all these rumors must be hell. Media is once again camping outside the hospital fishing for news bits this can be resolved with an update and promise to keep media informed. I am sure if the media got the news that death is imminent the would surely give the family the space and privacy they need.

Having said that, we are talking about the dysfunctional Ford family circus and actually crave this attention.

(cue music sting) Bah, bah b-ing
DAY 2: And the 2016 Rob Ford Countdown to Death continues...
In a world gone mad, the hottest political bromance of 2010 lives on... (but not in a faggy, pinko kinda way)

Toronto Sun @TheTorontoSun
Coach in Ford's corner: “I put the chain (of office) around his neck and I love him.” ow.ly/ZI1CL

Last edited:
Ford Nation will be taking selfies with Rob as he lies in state.
Misinformation from the Fords? When have we ever gotten anything else from this sack of weasels? I think this 'medical' narrative started with Robbie's "rehab" spun into his first "illness".

When we get the OFFICIAL BREAKING NEWS announcement I expect Iola to appear in front of MSH kneeling and wailing at the base of a large wooden cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back