News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Trying to get him to answer questions for his behaviour = media abuse/hysteria. Interviewing the kids who've just suffered a loss = crickets. Like honestly, dragging the kids to the point of getting them to say distinctively unkiddy things in front of a friendly paper is just gross.

AoD

It's far more than gross to me. I work with kids. This is abuse. Firstly, the kids's outside with no shoes. Even based on that I'd be saying things are very wrong.
Absolutely the Sun would have a SIGNED document allowing it or else it wouldn't have happened. If they didn't? Their lawyers would have lost it. 14 year old kids can't be interviewed without parental permission in my arena.

Coaching a child the day after his fathers death like that is tantamount to clear abuse to me. I'm calling CAS in the am. I can't let this final attempt to destroy these kids go by unnoticed.

Again my alcoholic father lost his dad at 7 and that messed up iodolization of an abuser will haunt Dougie his whole life. He will never be able to realize that narcissists set him up to fail.

Terrible shame.

Ok, so you support mocking a kid's deceased father directly to him/her. And Rob was the bad guy. Interesting.
The very worst thing we do to kids is teach them to sugar coat and ignore the bad for temporary emotional gain.
Comments like those will be helpful in the PTSD related soul searching they will need to do later in life once they come to the realization that their lives were hijacked early on by a narcisisstic sociopath.

The very worst thing we do to kids is teach them to sugar coat and ignore the bad for temporary emotional gain.
Comments like those will be helpful in the PTSD related soul searching they will need to do later in life once they come to the realization that their lives were hijacked early on by a narcisisstic sociopath.

You guys are seriously some of the most delusional people I've ever talked to. Its one thing to hate this guy or revel in his death, but its another to want to mock him to his children, who just lost a dad.

Do the other people on here seriously support this attitude?

Mocking labels? What do you even mean by that bizarre term? You just said you supported defacing this man's condolences, even though his kids may see it. That's all on you, buddy.
Yah, those are your words "buddy".

You guys are seriously some of the most delusional people I've ever talked to. Its one thing to hate this guy or revel in his death, but its another to want to mock him to his children, who just lost a dad.

Now what did I say about projecting... hmmm, tell me about your childhood.

Last edited:
Yah, those are your words "buddy".

Now what did I say about projecting... hmmm, tell me about your childhood.

I don't know what you said about projecting...your posts are barely coherent. I guess you're implying that my dad is dead, or he abused me? Beats me.

One UT poster said he wrote something in the Condolence book. You are the one who has morphed that into "mocking Rob to his children". You don't even know what he wrote! IIRC, that poster, JuanLennon or something like that, has a pretty mild/sympathetic attitude to Rob.*

(*I could be wrong/mixing them up with someone else; I'm not perfect :p)

Last edited:
If people really do that, they're absolute scum. Sorry, whatever you think of the man, there's a chance his children will be reading those books growing up. They just lost a dad, and you want to mock them? You should feel ashamed.
Those kids are going to be reading a lot about their Dad as they get older. That condolence book is probably going to be one of the least upsetting things.

Mocking labels? What do you even mean by that bizarre term? You just said you supported defacing this man's condolences, even though his kids may see it. That's all on you, buddy.
Did you just come back here to get upset? You must remember from prior experience that this isn't a Ford-friendly zone, and that your opinions aren't exactly warmly received.

I think you should review the political orientation and posting history of the poster who claimed he had signed in behalf of UT before accusing others of disrespect.

As to the kids, odd that you appeared more concerned about what he would read 15 years down the road in a book of condolence and nary a peep about the unstable household, known record of CAS involvement, plausibly manipulative guardians, claims of violence and firearms in the house, etc. But nope, the book is what *really* matters.

AoD

Last edited:
Plus Renata has promised the kids a puppy now because Rob had allergies. You can't make this shit up.
I know what dog food they'll be buying...

31e52429-0dd7-430d-b6f2-5ec7e98880de.png

OMG, now the Sun has an article by Worms with Rob's last words, "I don't want to leave you guys". Plus Renata has promised the kids a puppy now because Rob had allergies. You can't make this shit up. Privacy indeed.

Yeah and it ain't the big bad Toronto Star doing it. Privacy indeed.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back