News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I've been trying to be respectful in wake of his death but...how strange is it that the disgraced, crack-smoking mayor gets this royal send off? No one I've spoken to can understand it. Perhaps Tory thinks he can win over part of Ford Nation by supporting this?

The fords clearly have a LOT of high powered people in their grip I bet. As with all low level functioning, mid level operating but high level, delusional sociopaths; I think they have a ton of shit on a lot of people. When you can't run with the pack, keep track of injuries just in case.

The fords clearly have a LOT of high powered people in their grip I bet. As with all low level functioning, mid level operating but high level, delusional sociopaths; I think they have a ton of shit on a lot of people. When you can't run with the pack, keep track of injuries just in case.

Well, either you show up and follow protocol, or you show your displeasure by not showing. I think those are the only options that is seriously available to anyone in positions of power without causing the equivalent of a diplomatic incident.

I am sure someone can work the family tradition of going to the cottage somewhere into it.

AoD

Well, either you show up and follow protocol, or you show your displeasure by not showing. I think those are the only options that is seriously available to anyone in positions of power without causing the equivalent of a diplomatic incident.

I am sure someone can work the family tradition of going to the cottage somewhere into it.

AoD
On the topic of the Fords and people in power, it sounds like they were really cozy with that police union boss Mike McCormack based on this interview. That would explain a lot!

On the topic of the Fords and people in power, it sounds like they were really cozy with that police union boss Mike McCormack based on this interview. That would explain a lot!

Rank and file...rank and file. And of course, it's a good time to remind ourselves why the biggest line item in the city budget has so far escaped serious growth restraint.

AoD

This pretty much sums up the whole fucking mess:

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 13m13 minutes ago
(Likely the first time Toronto police have provided ceremonial guards for a former subject of an investigation who refused to cooperate.)

I think that's a tough question that has to be asked - why would anyone think providing such an honour is a good idea given the history of the subject - and just what kind of message are we sending out in terms of the law and order agenda.

AoD

Rank and file...rank and file. And of course, it's a good time to remind ourselves why the biggest line item in the city budget has so far escaped serious growth restraint.

AoD

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
Longtime Ford family friend police Supt. Ron Taverner at city hall. Gets warm hug from matriarch Diane. Doug puts arm around the officer.

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
Longtime Ford family friend police Supt. Ron Taverner at city hall. Gets warm hug from matriarch Diane. Doug puts arm around the officer.
Back when cops were after Ford I heard Blair confronted this guy Taverner about tipping off the Fords about the investigation. He swore he hadn't been helping them in any way but I have my doubts! Just look at how close he is to the family.

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags

*barf*

Back when cops were after Ford I heard Blair confronted this guy Taverner about tipping off the Fords about the investigation. He swore he hadn't been helping them in any way but I have my doubts! Just look at how close he is to the family.

I can't imagine Blair being so careless as to not to know the lay of the land.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back