Status
Not open for further replies.
SanctusFinal.png

"And on the eighth day, Saint Robert of Etobicoke was forgiven all his sins"

Attachments

• SanctusFinal.png
    SanctusFinal.png
    541.5 KB · Views: 736
The news coverage is making me seriously question if I'm actually just living deep in a coma or life is happening this way.

Ctv will have live coverage all over the place, interviewed a woman who came from NS because it was "the right thing to do", and they spoke of the "so-called" crack video like it wa me some fantasy that I wasn't present to see with my own eyes lol.

I'm so embarrassed for the loss of my city.

Well, much as with Trump, it's more to do with society than with the city. Remember: the woman came from Nova Scotia.

These days, we're dealing not just with uneducated people, but those who've in effect renounced whatever "education" they did receive, or common habits they took on, because they got nothing for it in return and it became ingrained that it only served the ego of "elites".

If anything, I'm more distressed by the loss or marginalization of the common civic-minded "enlightened middle" environment. Like, with a whole lot of these lineupping Ford Nationals, if you asked him who designed the building they're in, they'd be, like, duh. And if you told them--or more so, were standing in front of the pillar which bears his name--they'd snarl at you and call you an "elite".

Who says Ford Nation is homophobic? This adorable gay couple seems to have been welcomed with open arms. WTF is with Sandro's eyebrows? It's like they've been permanently singed off.

CewFb4SUsAAmmZh.jpg

The church where the funeral's being held is right by my work. 5 am today it was already surrounded by media trucks. Lots of overflow tents. I never thought it'd end up being this big a deal. I thought Warmington and the Rebel would call for something like this but in the end it'd end up being a small private affair.

There was a long line of cops on motorcycles lined up across the Royal York Plaza parking lot this morning. Would this be to accompany the Fords downtown? They require that many cops? Must be pretty costly.

There was a long line of cops on motorcycles lined up across the Royal York Plaza parking lot this morning. Would this be to accompany the Fords downtown? They require that many cops? Must be pretty costly.
It's like a gang funeral where the cops hang out across the street and film everyone entering and leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back