News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like it, plus the hundreds of people who would be on the street and sidewalk on any given day.

Cp24 is disgusting. "Massive crowds, massive outpouring of support...Ford Family close knit as always...."

The crowd at City Hall inside and out didn't even fill the staging area to the west. They've picked up people along the route, I suppose, but there weren't many standing there watching.

The November 2013 demo at NPS to force Rob to resign was way better attended.

IMG_1456.jpg

And I think there were far more people protesting the death of Darcey Allen Sheppard, but every one of those had a bicycle.

DSCF0420.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1456.jpg
    IMG_1456.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 474
  • DSCF0420.jpg
    DSCF0420.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 469
Feeding the Rob's not Dead conspiracy theory, the leader of that honour guard looks awfully familiar!

Screen shot 2016-03-30 at 11.59.52 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-03-30 at 11.59.52 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-03-30 at 11.59.52 AM.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 601
So Rob finally made it into St. James! IIRC, during Prince Charles' visit to the city as part of a Canadian tour, Robbie was too whacked to get himself there to welcome Chuck to the city.

I think Doolittle reported it in Crazy Town.

The only emotions I've seen is from Renata.

Shall I run a forum search for all the "Ford is faking cancer" posts from you?

And now it's "in jest"?

No. Read the words.

"I'm having fun on teh Internet" means I, me, am having fun. Speculating on the next lie that comes out. It's not in jest. I believe it. You don't have to. I post my opinions. They're allowed no?

I also stated clearly that it's not unreasonable to me that they would try to do that. It's just not out of the realm.

You're more than welcome to disagree with me. But if you're looking for a screaming match from me you won't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back