News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of Ford/Christ comparisons these days. I bet if you surveyed FN many would believe he was the second coming.

If Second Coming is in the form of a foul-mouthed, substance abusing half-baked Epsilon double minus, bring on the Rapture because their heaven must surely be hell.

AoD

hummer3.jpg

It's all about getting out the vote, so if Doug can deliver, he'll be in a PCPO seat. Sometimes you have to, you know, give folks a lift to the polling station. On a bus, maybe a few pops to relax and cool off. Get the white line fever and get out on the road. Bring home the bacon. We all know Doug's a one-man party. He's just gotta bring it to the people, er, folks.

Attachments

• hummer3.jpg
    hummer3.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 518
Adrian Morrow ‏@AdrianMorrow 12m12 minutes ago
Adrian Morrow Retweeted CityNews Toronto

We now return to "PCs Try to Figure Out How to Keep Doug Ford Far Away Without Saying so Publicly" episode 247
Luke Savage ‏@LukewSavage 10m10 minutes ago
Luke Savage Retweeted CityNews Toronto

Patrick Brown sounds really enthusiastic about Doug Ford's candidacy amiright #ONpoli #TOpoli

I don't consider Brown using the words "perfectly entitled" to be a glowing endorsement.

Doug Ford, Mikey Ford, Randy Ford, Krista Ford, Kyla Ford, Kara Ford, Kyla Ford, Karla Ford...
You forgot Renata:

Renata Ford
April 3 at 8:37pm ·
The people came out for Mayor Ford. My husband and I love Toronto and our beautiful country from west to east. We helped the conservative party when it had only two seats. Everywhere we went crowds would come out showing Mayor Rob Love. Anywhere in the world actually so Mr. Tory can stop faking that your payoff to councilors with trips to save Toronto reputation is so full of it. People in the world thought Torontians lived in igloos. You will have to think of something new sorry. MAYOR FORD MADE TORONTO POPULAR.

I don't consider Brown using the words "perfectly entitled" to be a glowing endorsement.
Don't you mean disingenuous? He could just be trying to push the democratic angle so it doesn't look like a coronation.

You forgot Renata:
Yeah, but she only cares about Polish politics.

"People in the world thought Torontians [sic] lived in igloos." And now they think we smoke crack. Awesome.
Ever tried to hot box an igloo? Not pretty.

Last edited:
You forgot Renata:
Renata Ford
April 3 at 8:37pm ·
The people came out for Mayor Ford. My husband and I love Toronto and our beautiful country from west to east. We helped the conservative party when it had only two seats. Everywhere we went crowds would come out showing Mayor Rob Love. Anywhere in the world actually so Mr. Tory can stop faking that your payoff to councilors with trips to save Toronto reputation is so full of it. People in the world thought Torontians lived in igloos. You will have to think of something new sorry. MAYOR FORD MADE TORONTO POPULAR.

Yeah, but she only cares about Polish politics.

Hopefully she'll keep it that way. Polish politics is rather far-right, religious bigotry right now.

In other news, the Rob Ford signs are finally gone from the windows - one assumes permanently this time.

However, the 7' task Honest Ed's vase is still hiding behind the curtain. Maybe they'll leave it there and claim it's an in-kind payment (valued at $50k, but they'll let it go for $18).

someone posted Renata's fb rant on a 1010 fb site - people are arguing over whether or not it's a fake.

Is it time to change the title of this thread , or would that just be handing Doug a kind of whacko legitimacy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back