Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know which paper this is from? I want a copy! :D

Twelve Thirty Six‏@1236
first accurate caption of Doug Ford speaking
CfSmOEbWAAEwtJb.jpg

https://twitter.com/1236/status/717381001840824321

He's an alien. I knew it!

This guy Strobel seems to be a low rent version of Warmington. Here's another puff piece about Dougie. I'm not sure why some talk about Doug like he's some star candidate. What has he done to deserve that rep? He was a disaster on council and spent half the time in Chicago.
Strobel used to live in Scarborough but was kicked out of for being too whiney and annoying.

Someday someone is going to make a movie about this dystopian melodrama, - it could be the classic of the genre.
Syfy? Troma? or just another made for T.V. movie?

I guess even the Sun doesn't see what a valuable asset Doug would be:

"John Tory and Kathleen Wynne have their fingers crossed.

Who gets stuck with Doug Ford?

“Pick her,” the mayor fervently prays.

“Pick him,” the premier begs.

Who can blame them? As Rob Ford’s slightly less notorious big brother plots his political future, City Hall and Queen’s Park are on tenterhooks.

In either of those dens of inequity, Doug Ford is sure to be a thorn in the side of the fly in the ointment on the burr under the saddle.

Who needs that hassle?"
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/04/05/sic-em-doug
Somehow I don't think those quotes are not in context.

Nobody's suggested so far that Renata run in Ward 2, right?

12733588_997139127026014_5997145148672560328_n.jpg

Wow, scary thought. I hope not.

Realistically though, I think the chances are remote. She seems like a loose canon and impossible for FoFam to control the narrative. So, they would not be down with that.......I hope!:)

Wow, scary thought. I hope not.

Realistically though, I think the chances are remote. She seems like a loose canon and impossible for FoFam to control the narrative. So, they would not be down with that.......I hope!:)

She'd probably love the idea, Doug, not so much. Renata is probably enjoying this new found attention. o_O

Wow, Renata's quite the bubbling fountain of cuh-razy, isn't she? Has she ever been this visible before? I assume she's been on Facebook for a while, but if she's been this freakish all along, why are we only hearing all about her creepy bullshit now? Is it possible her darling hubby, Christ-like figure that he was, recognized that she'd be something of a loose cannon and an embarrassment, and deliberately kept her in the background as much as he could because of that? Or is it just that Rofo was such an attention whore himself he didn't want the competition?
My guess is Renata is a token wife to promote the "Family Values" (and pop out heirs) that is a favourite in Republican Religious Right Conservative circles to garner votes from the little people Folks.

However, what's that saying about not sleeping with someone who is crazier than you are... Robbie was probably the stopper to Renata's vile of twattle.

He supposedly lives downtown, although he must be one of the biggest Toronto-hating rubes on staff.
Yep, he does live downtown; SAL, one of the biggest self styled champions of the truth, the taxpayer, and the Folks lives in New Forest (just below Forest Hill, south of Eglinton).

Nobody's suggested so far that Renata run in Ward 2, right?

12733588_997139127026014_5997145148672560328_n.jpg
They voted in Robbie and Dougie but have some mercy, they are still people, living beings not deserving of such torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back