News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't feel anything beyond unfulfillment and sadness after watching the video. I'm now thinking about Rob Ford's family, and that makes me feel really down.

And then you think about how said family is still involved in politics on the basis of the family name, and you're like WTF.

AoD

Can't help but think that the actual act of smoking the crack was the most damning thing. It was how he ended up in that room, with those people, in that situation.

At least we can finally end this chapter in Toronto.

Big day for this thread! All the money police spent on this, the spy plane etc only to drop the charges lol.

Told you. The day news broke that Ford was near death, Giroux started frantically calling the most random people looking for anything he could find.

Some people told me why in the world would they be calling me about this?

jx_823KA_normal.png
CP24@CP24
10 mins ago
"From day one, Rob felt this was political. Today proved that point," Doug Ford said after Rob Ford crack video released.

jx_823KA_normal.png
CP24@CP24
10 mins ago
"From day one, Rob felt this was political. Today proved that point," Doug Ford said after Rob Ford crack video released.

I think Rob was too chemed up to feel anything. Smoking crack on the job isn't political - it's messed up and conduct unbecoming. Period.

AoD

Doug, squeezing out a few more minutes of fame from his dead brother...

jx_823KA_normal.png
CP24@CP24
just now
"I think of all the great things Rob did. He was the best mayor ever," Doug Ford says. "That's what I remember Rob as."

Doug Ford tells CP24 that his brother "had a disease, admitted it and went to go get help."

jx_823KA_normal.png
CP24@CP24
just now
"I think of all the great things Rob did. He was the best mayor ever," Doug Ford says. "That's what I remember Rob as."
Doug Ford tells CP24 that his brother "had a disease, admitted it and went to go get help."

Oh, denied it for the longest time and then finally broke - once, stonewalled, pretended everything is normal, broked again and then disappeared, followed by a triumphant return of the king cut short. Revisionist history and all that. Funny how it is still a "disease". What's it? His glass asthma inhaler?

AoD

The wiretaps are much more interesting "Rob Ford is a big fucking idiot!".

Here's hoping one of the newspapers gets an interview with Elena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back