News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been an eerie lull in Ford scandals but a source tells me that something is about to hit. I'm kind of sick of it to be honest. I'd rather Ford just fell into the shadows until the election which is just 6 months from beginning in ernest.

k-bigpic.jpg

Photo: Gawker

Wow.

Is this a parody? I can't believe they are serious about the existence of a video showing Mayor Ford smoking crack! I smell a big lawsuit here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a parody? I can't believe they are serious about the existence of a video showing Mayor Ford smoking crack! I smell a big lawsuit here!

Independent sources have seen this video. It's real. My source didn't tell me what it was but he's in a position to have seen it and know that it was about to go public. Ford himself knew it which might explain him going on a binge lately (i.e. Buttgate, Magnetgate).

Not at all surprised, but I doubt this will lead to the desired outcome.

Once the video is out, again Rob will go on his usual "I'm only human" victim cry tour admitting that he lied because he has a problem but will continue to be Mayor because the people called him and told him to stay. But the stack of shit is piling up leading to the next election as each of these scandals offend or even attack every demographic segment one by one. By October 2014, he'll have nothing but the most fervent nut cases behind him.

Last edited:
MetroMan:

You know what this whole thing speaks to? His charisma is very cultish in nature - it has quite a bit of commonality with various leaders of that sort whom practice what they don't preach and yet you'd still get a good chunk of the pop chasing after them.

AoD

Once the video is out, again Rob will go on his usual "I'm only human" victim cry tour admitting that he lied because he has a problem but will continue to be Mayor because the people called him and told him to stay. But the stack of shit is piling up leading to the next election as each of these scandals offend or even attack every demographic segment one by one. By October 2014, he'll have nothing but the most fervent nut cases behind him.

He'll deny it vehemently first, just like he did his DUI, his marijuana possession charge, and his public intoxication at a Leafs game. The "I'm only human" tour will only come once there is undeniable evidence against him.

The "I'm only human" tour will only come once there is undeniable evidence against him.

Yeah, your friendly neighbourhood crack smoker. It will be interesting to see how the masses relate to that one. At this point I am sure frantic phone calls are being made to move the video out of public domain. I suppose the "victim of extortion" card can still be played, but that sort of implies tacit truth of the material evidence.

That said, there are major ethical issues around profiting from a video of this sort - this isn't provided as a public service afterall.

AoD

Last edited:
Yeah, your friendly neighbourhood crack smoker. It will be interesting to see how the masses relate to that one. At this point I am sure frantic phone calls are being made to move the video out of public domain. I suppose the victim of extortion card can still be played, but that sort of implies tacit truth of the material evidence.

AoD

Marion Berry made a comeback after being caught smoking crack and serving time.

Sarah Thompson has to be feeling good tonight, a little. I bet if she had a hundred grand to spare she'd be in the market for the video too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back