8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWSTALK1010 ‏@NEWSTALK1010 26m26 minutes ago
BREAKING NEWS-Renata Ford widow of former Toronto mayor Rob Ford arrested for suspected impaired driving. will be held in custody overnight.

The police have confirmed as much.

When your brother-in-law pimps a book about the family, you can't ask for privacy when she drives drunk...

Last edited:
How high is 80mg? Is that "just over the limit" level or "3 bottles of cheap vodka" level?

How high is 80mg? Is that "just over the limit" level or "3 bottles of cheap vodka" level?

"According to Kwong, Ford has “alcohol in her blood,” and will likely not be released until Thursday morning."

I expect if it was just a bit over the limit she wouldn't have to stay overnight....

I'm trying to recall if anyone in this thread predicted that Renata would run into trouble before the year was out--yup, just under the deadline...

She was arrested in a mall parking lot on the Kingsway. Sounds like Humbertown from the descriptions - are there any licensed restaurants there any more? Either she failed an interlock or someone called police. What's the bet she was arrested in the LCBO parking lot, and it was an employee who called?

Renata was arrested while "parked" in a parking lot? That I find very odd, could have been in the car to keep warm, waiting for someone. Maybe the cops waited and waited, and when no one came or she put the car into gear, then they arrested her.

Guess telling the cops her "nephew" is on city council was no help.

Why is the wife of City Council's deceased bullying victim in the news at all? Does getting married to someone still have the same value as it did in the 1930s, when wives were walking appendages?
I'm not opposed to DUI arrests--no one is--but having the news media persecute someone merely for having married an unpopular man is a lot of crap.

Why is the wife of City Council's deceased bullying victim in the news at all? Does getting married to someone still have the same value as it did in the 1930s, when wives were walking appendages?
I'm not opposed to DUI arrests--no one is--but having the news media persecute someone merely for having married an unpopular man is a lot of crap.

Unfortunately that's the way it goes for people married to "famous" people. Mel Lastman's wife comes to mind.

There is no way this would have gone unreported. Not only is she somewhat of a public figure but she has the same issues as her husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back