News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that CP2Ford and the rest of the Toronto media don't make it wall to wall coverage of Rob's death on the 22nd.

BUMP:

I passed by Steak Queen today and it was blocked off. Are they doing renovations or something?

I just got my invite - though why I am on Dougie's mailing list is rather a mystery!

Will there be Bobble-Heads with black crepe?

Wednesday, March 22nd marks the anniversary of my brother's passing.

In honour of his memory, our family is hosting a celebration on Wednesday, March 22nd from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm at Woodbine Banquet Hall - 30 Vice Regent Blvd in Etobicoke.

Please join us. Together, we can celebrate my brother's memory.

Kind regards,
Doug Ford

I just got my invite - though why I am on Dougie's mailing list is rather a mystery!

In honour of his memory, our family is hosting a celebration on Wednesday, March 22nd from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm at Woodbine Banquet Hall - 30 Vice Regent Blvd in Etobicoke.

Kind regards,
Doug Ford

Who does Doug think Rob was, Princess Diana? I guess it's a post-Rob pre-Doug mayoralty campain party.

Any news on Renata's court date(s)?

Kind regards,
Doug Ford

So you got all of 2 days notice?

Kind regards,
Doug Ford
Got robo-Forded today for the same thing. Nice to see the DNC list hard at work.

Tory won partly thanks to progressives voting for Tory to keep Ford out. I expect that he's lost some of those votes, especially if strong challenge comes from the left. There were a lot of polls downtown, for example, that should have been won by Chow.

That said, Tory will almost definitely win, though. The left would be better off focusing on defeating a few of Tory's allies on council, but still run a challenger that will call out Tory's bullshit at every occasion to weaken him, humble him, and force him not to ignore progressives.

2014-election-ward-27-mayor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back