News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would any low income minority support this man? He wants to cut transit funding and funding to services that are of most benefit to the poor. And then there is his history of racist comments. Surely it dosen't take a genius to see that Ford is a horrible representative for low income minorities.
Simple. Ford says he saved them money. They believe he save them money. When you are hard up for cash, you are focused on little else.

What is neede is a politician who can help these people realize that the interests of the likes of Ford are actually not in their best interest.

This guy is insane:

mauditanglais @larouxb: Packing for Toronto tomorrow. #cdnpoli #TOpoli http://instagram.com/p/aE8fCRyTWn/

Screen Shot 2013-06-02 at 8.52.52 PM.jpg

Earlier:

In addition, I booked a flight to Toronto next week (in my diminished physical condition) and I plan on fighting (even physically) the reporters and editors who got the story wrong, lied, and defamed me. I give them five minutes before they start crying out in pain like the petulant children they are. Worth mentioning, I still have my diplomatic passport which means I can carry a pistol and use it, no harm no foul. Or just beat the editors and reporters within an inch of their life, all legally. So this should be a fun trip.

I should stress: NEVER FUCK WITH A MONTREALER. EVER.

Don’t talk behind my back. Bad things will happen to you, and I have immunity. And don’t steal my reporting FOR THE THIRD TIME, Toronto Star. I’ve had conversations with your editors about this, and apparently that didn’t get through. Don’t make me dump your emails including confidential sources and stories you killed for politicians for the public to see.

Last warning.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-02 at 8.52.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-06-02 at 8.52.52 PM.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 629
Last edited:
Yesterday I was talking to a really nice sensitive and progressive girl from Brampton who would pretty much feel as if her human rights were being infringed if driving was made even more difficult for her than it already is. She and plenty of others feel that there is simply no alternative to the car where they live, and that's that.

Suburban drivers in Canada are very highly subsidised and they get very defensive when you threaten to take that away from them - even if it's the socially responsible AND fiscally conservative thing to do.
I'd have probably agreed when I lived in KW. Unless your right downtown, living without a car would be miserable. And very likely true today for much of 905, away from a few spots like (in Mississauga for example) Port Credit, Square One, and Streetsville.

But not an issue, as I don't think there are any plans to make driving more difficult in these areas. Quite frankly, I often find driving in these areas more difficult than driving in downtown Toronto, simply because almost everyone DOES drive, and there are relatively few through roads. Transit is always going to be a gradual evolution in these areas. And hopefully as it grows, driving will be easier with less cars on the road.

The challenge will be for politicians to build the infrastructure necessary in the suburbs to increase transit, but without seriously impacting cars. This will avoid the rise of the uber-stupid populists like Ford who think that they can fix a non-existent problem. I'd think the Mississauga Transitway is a good example of what to do right from this perspective. It can only benefit cars, not only taking the buses off the road, out of the way of cars - but also hopefully moving more people from cars to buses, and reducing the number of cars.

Last edited:
Simple. Ford says he saved them money. They believe he save them money. When you are hard up for cash, you are focused on little else.

What is needed is a politician who can help these people realize that the interests of the likes of Ford are actually not in their best interest.

However, someone running for mayor will probably find it easier to include those points in their platform regardless of their standing- improving city efficiency and saving people money (in potential taxhikes outside of inflation) are always crowdpleasers. They certainly don't need to be as stingy as Ford, but improving city finances are always a good thing in the eyes of the people. Why bother trying to convince people otherwise?

Regardless, I was listening to Sue-Ann Levy, and she stated that the trust of Ford Nation does lie on that one video- Ford ran on a law-and-order campaign, and to see him break his own commitments would be impossible for her to support. The video needs to be found. Ford's actions speak to its existance, and he shouldn't be able to walk freely away.

Umm... is he for real? Surely he is joking? Nobody with a diplomatic passport would be so irresponsible.

Btw, the passport in the image isn't diplomatic.

Don't worry. The cops are aware of him. He's written some pretty threatening blog posts and they can arrest him on that alone. Let's see what happens when Monday comes and goes and he doesn't post stills of the video like he's been bragging he'd do all week.

Don't worry. The cops are aware of him. He's written some pretty threatening blog posts and they can arrest him on that alone. Let's see what happens when Monday comes and goes and he doesn't post stills of the video like he's been bragging he'd do all week.
Is this the same guy who claimed the star was on lockdown?

Was just about to say. If you are planning on committing a violent crime, it is usually not a good idea to post about it online. Oh, and doing so while posting a picture of an illegal handgun next to your ID is also not very smart.

In fact, it may qualify you for being stupid criminal of the year.

UPDATE: Just sent the guy's blog to Crime Stoppers.

Last edited:
Is this the same guy who claimed the star was on lockdown?

Yes, that's the guy. When Star reporters called his bullshit, he threatened to physically harm them on his blog and mentioned that he has a gun and is allowed to use it due to his "diplomatic immunity". Total nutcase. TPS are on to him.

Yes, that's the guy. When Star reporters called his bullshit, he threatened to physically harm them on his blog and mentioned that he has a gun and is allowed to use it due to his "diplomatic immunity". Total nutcase. TPS are on to him.

He must be related to this guy.

[video=youtube;kwC_IaY3BmY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwC_IaY3BmY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back