News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a point where we should start easing away from the insipid "what about the children" thing?

Doug often hid behind the spectre of threats against his dear, delicate daughters . . . imagine my surprise when I learned most if not all of them were in their 20s and at least one of them looked entirely capable of breaking a man in two.

remember peter worthington's funeral, rob's hasty look-in and early exit via the side door, the fridge magnets on cars in the parking lot?

yeah, rob has all my sympathy, and i'm seriously thinking of doing something equally respectful at his funeral

Dibs on the city hall office computer. Hardly ever been used, except to tape photographs on the monitor.

I dunno, it's probably from the Miller era, it'll be way out of date and useless for just about anything other than sticking photos to.

I dunno, it's probably from the Miller era, it'll be way out of date and useless for just about anything other than sticking photos to.

Really depends on your intended usage. As a home media server it's likely more than capable, even if ten years old.

Even being as cynical as I am it is difficult for me to see people on here almost relishing Rob Fords imminent demise. I'm not sure I would feel that way towards anyone in this situation (although should Kathleen Wynne come to be in this situation that theory will be tested).
Yeah, because Kathleen Wynne is also a violent criminal.

It'll be Mikey for Ward 2. ...

Sometime around when it was first announced that Rob Ford has cancer I predicted that Mikey's candidacy for Ward 2 will be announced as part of the eulogy, delivered by Doug Ford (with the main theme being how it is the worst day of his life).

Last edited:
Wonder if the chair is in good condition?

desk-chair-broken-300x225.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back