News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Ford-related other than this dude lived around the corner from Doug. You guys see this chilling footage from a mob hit around St. George's? It's pretty much unheard of having that type of thing happen in the wealthier part of Etobicoke. Wonder if the Fords knew this guy.

Not Ford-related other than this dude lived around the corner from Doug. You guys see this chilling footage from a mob hit around St. George's? It's pretty much unheard of having that type of thing happen in the wealthier part of Etobicoke. Wonder if the Fords knew this guy.

I read that he was renting the place, so he may have been trying to keep a low profile after being shot on College St in 2012. And Doug Ford may know a lot of sketchy people but it doesn't mean he knows all of them ...

I read that he was renting the place, so he may have been trying to keep a low profile after being shot on College St in 2012. And Doug Ford may know a lot of sketchy people but it doesn't mean he knows all of them ...
Ya, I was wondering what's he doing here if he survived a hit only a few years ago? Wouldn't you leave town? Ya, Doug probably doesn't know him. I wouldn't be surprised if Romeo and Sandro do though.

Sudden turn of events--I'm moving to London soon! Will probably only come back to T.O. for Jays games.

They apparently have their own mayoral scandals there, only far less interesting. The one former mayor--her husband crashed his car and fled the scene. People think she helped cover up his drunk driving. Then the next guy was caught billing taxpayers for part of his daughter's wedding.

No news of crack smokers yet though!

Mentioned at this link:

We have Nathan Phillips Square named after a previous mayor.

Therefore, I give you Robert Bruce Ford Square (much like Nathan Phillips Square, but with fewer water features and more parked cars):

steakqueen-jpg.75518

Mentioned at this link:

Therefore, I give you Robert Bruce Ford Square (much like Nathan Phillips Square, but with fewer water features and more parked cars):

steakqueen-jpg.75518
Except that NPS has one of the largest underground parkades in the world...

Mentioned at this link:

steakqueen-jpg.75518

It's not much of a square, but I propose the City rename that infamous patch of land next to Renata's house, the Rob Ford Pederastry Quadrangle (for, you know, those kind of people).

https___nationalpostcom.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_can_ts.jpg?w=300&quality=65&strip=all&h=592.png

Attachments

• https___nationalpostcom.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_can_ts.jpg?w=300&quality=65&strip=all&h=592.png
    https___nationalpostcom.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_can_ts.jpg?w=300&quality=65&strip=all&h=592.png
    311.5 KB · Views: 729
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back