Not open for further replies.
IMG_0890.JPG

https://twitter.com/james_j_gordon/status/796196374509486080

Attachments

• IMG_0890.JPG
    IMG_0890.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 527
This is from Maclean's, I thought it sounded rather familiar:

“I think that if I called [Trump], he would answer the phone, and he would come to fix what is wrong.” An irreparably divided American electorate faced a choice between dynasty and delirium, and voters chose the candidate who pledged to ride to the rescue of the common woman and man.

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/the-people-for-donald-trump/

History? Isn't that just a boring list of things that keeps repeating?

0ElljF4__normal.jpg

4 hours ago
Disturbing stunts in Wellsville, at Canisius College follow Election Day:

Cw2iRoTXcAIlC85.jpg

Attachments

• Cw2iRoTXcAIlC85.jpg
    Cw2iRoTXcAIlC85.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 619
History? Isn't that just a boring list of things that keeps repeating?

0ElljF4__normal.jpg

4 hours ago
Disturbing stunts in Wellsville, at Canisius College follow Election Day:

View attachment 91500
Disturbing that people don't have a clue that none of the countries in North America where ever "white" and started with a multicultural base.

It will being interesting, and excruciating, to see how far Trump will promote nationalism, authoritarianism, and theocracy.

In the press conference Giroux stated that the 2 black suspects arrested in the murder were identified by cops because they'd had "some history" with the police, while the 3rd white suspect is still being sought. I'm now waiting for a defense of carding to be made.

In the press conference Giroux stated that the 2 black suspects arrested in the murder were identified by cops because they'd had "some history" with the police, while the 3rd white suspect is still being sought. I'm now waiting for a defense of carding to be made.
Such a defense would just prove that carding is racially motivated.

Such a defense would just prove that carding is racially motivated.
At a time when the murder rate is spiking, when tourism is up, when the cops are "engaging" in a "reformation process" and the cops want us to accept carding as a form of "community engagement", what better than this "black on black violence" scenario to argue that carding isn't racially motivated?

If they are in the system because of priors then it is not carding, carding is the unwarranted collection of personal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back