News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
No knowledge of the press release they put out themselves at 12:45am this morning?

TransitCitySaved_normal.jpg
Jonathan Goldsbie@goldsbie
1 hour ago
And now CP24 is reporting that no one — not Ford, not Cho, not actual likely candidate Hratch Aynedjian — will be coming after all.

Even better, they're all apparently disavowing responsibility for and advance knowledge of the release.

Yet another Ford shit show, wondering if he's planning to erect a big top tent at NPS for the next disfunctional political circus performance.

Considering the "media advisory" was sent from not-at-all-fake-sounding ward42campaign@yahoo.com I'm going to go ahead and guess that the media got trolled.

Very probably covered by the novice cub reporter.

images.jpg

Not worth the bother of a mild-mannered reporter from a great metropolitan newspaper.

Considering the "media advisory" was sent from not-at-all-fake-sounding ward42campaign@yahoo.com I'm going to go ahead and guess that the media got trolled.

Cui bono?

It got Doug exactly what he wanted, a long live interview on a Ford-friendly news network. And once he had that, why waste time on something that would probably end up a twenty-second clip on the evening news?

In fact, ducking the scrum has the extra bonus of making the hated media look like idiots, and the resulting stories make Doug look the hero to Ford Nation.

I assume, too, that this was sent to a real list of press contacts, and I find it hard to imagine someone either spending the money to rent that list or taking the trouble to build it on their own.

Cui bono?

It got Doug exactly what he wanted, a long live interview on a Ford-friendly news network. And once he had that, why waste time on something that would probably end up a twenty-second clip on the evening news?

In fact, ducking the scrum has the extra bonus of making the hated media look like idiots, and the resulting stories make Doug look the hero to Ford Nation.

I assume, too, that this was sent to a real list of press contacts, and I find it hard to imagine someone either spending the money to rent that list or taking the trouble to build it on their own.
It takes about ten minutes to find a bunch of media emails.

Cui bono?

Yep, as the saying goes... Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back