News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people will latch onto anything that they feel may validate how they feel about Rob Ford. I'm not a fan of Ford's performance, but I'm not going to take issue with something as inconsequential as a bbq.

You summed this up perfectly. People's hate of this man runs so deep that even his barbecues have to be dissected and slammed. This thread sorta reminds me of what NOW did some weeks back when they printed that article with the writer snooping around Ford's cottage location being, well, invasive. What exactly was the point of this?

Last edited:
Let's see. About 2 pages of posts on Ford's barbecue by others. I make one comment/observation and I get criticized.

Who criticized you? Where?

What exactly was the point of this?

That's the question, why do you keep posting this garbage? You don't like this thread, but you won't stay out of it.

Nick Kouvalis is so clever ..
I don't think he is clever at all. Nick Kouvalis is clearly a very uniformed and stupid person if he thinks there is no other options.

Like perhaps cancelling the 11% pay increase that our ex-convict mayor just gave them (isn't that a conflict of interest, someone with an extensive criminal history giving a huge pay increase to the police?).

Or simply increasing taxes at the rate of inflation?

...that our ex-convict mayor... with an extensive criminal history...
Right, now he's an ex-con now with an extensive life of crime.

Rap sheet as long as his belt. Done hard time, got the tattoos to prove it. Must be why he stays away from gay men.

Who criticized you? Where?

That's the question, why do you keep posting this garbage? You don't like this thread, but you won't stay out of it.

Here we go again. Who said I didn't like this thread? I found it odd this fixation on Ford's barbecue. That's why I responded.

Numerous posts on Ford's barbecue, which no one else cares about and what seemed to an attempt to put some negative spin on it and this reminded me of what NOW did weeks ago with sending that writer to snoop around Ford's cottage location and then writing that article. This all centers around people hating Ford. That's why people keep digging through his personal life.

And doug, you don't own these forums. So stop trying to tell others what to do. You've done the same bullying to others I've noticed.

Last edited:
I see that NFITZ is back and not a minute too soon, the Bigots have been running amok without his stern reprimands to control them.

Have some noticed how certain people love to dish it out especially with what they think are clever put downs but then can't take it when the same is done to them?

Right-on, also funny how they all stick together to gang up on you..lol:D

So true. But it's always the same types here that gang up in group bullying because they don't like your views/opinions, screaming the mantra of "intolerance won't be tolerated here".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back