News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go under my rock why? Because I support the mayor and most of this board does not? No thanks, i'll hang around. Tell me why i sound ridiculous? I dont see you commenting on the anti-Ford haters with thier name calling and fake accusations.

Ok you support a crackhead mayor. Good for you. Is your family doctor also a crackhead? How about your boss? Do you have a preference for crackheads because you think they do the best work? Do you feel you get the “best value for your money" if a crackhead is doing the job? Excellent. Good luck with all the crackheads in your life.

You can smell the desperation of the anti-Ford types, can’t beat him at the polls, can’t beat him in the courts and can’t topple/frame him with fake criminal tapes and investigations. Stay classy and keep throwing drinks. Ask anyone who attended the taste of Italy festival this wknd, the crowd was 90% in favor of him, the more crap the lefties throw his way, the stronger his support gets from the undecided voters who have had enough of sore loser hipsters disrupting the business of running this city.

I'm sure Paul Hellyer saw something too. I just don't know what he saw because I wasn't there either.

What probability would you give to the video showing aliens? Seriously, from 0 to 100%, what do you think the odds are? (I'd put them at barely above 0.)

Now, given all we know about the circumstances, what probability would you give to the Ford video showing him actually smoking drugs? Again, give a number. (I'd say 95%.)

You can smell the desperation of the anti-Ford types, can’t beat him at the polls, can’t beat him in the courts and can’t topple/frame him with fake criminal tapes and investigations. Stay classy and keep throwing drinks. Ask anyone who attended the taste of Italy festival this wknd, the crowd was 90% in favor of him, the more crap the lefties throw his way, the stronger his support gets from the undecided voters who have had enough of sore loser hipsters disrupting the business of running this city.

90 percent were not in support of him. That's just categorically untrue but typical Ford math. People were shaking his hand then running away laughing and asking for a picture as a joke. He's a novelty not a ‘friggin’ rock star’ as per Doug's standard hyberbolic claims.

what is becoming increasingly clear is that people like CNTower, malvern, future builder etc. aren't even following the story anymore. they tuned it out weeks ago, when they knew the battle was lost. they have no idea what's going on and are still ragging on about stuff that just seems irrelevant at this point. 'proof of aliens'? whatever.

Doug also claimed yesterday that there were "tens of thousands of people" waiting to meet the mayor on Saturday. Fact?

Is there an election going on that I didn't know about? There are a bunch of "Hap Charlton for Mayor" signs on Lake Shore by Ontario Place

Meanwhile the mayor of Montreal actually gets arrested for something...Ford haters should look at Montreal if they want to crucify a politician, instead you keep writing about a fake tape in hopes of getting him out....it doesn’t exist so get over it.

sure it doesn't exist ... :rolleyes:

yet the reports have stated TPS heard about the video in wiretaps before it was announced by Gawker and the Toronto Star.

Fake investigations? What does that even mean?

You are Ford's biggest supporter on this forum, and you are also the most incoherent poster who has yet to assemble anything that resembles a rational thought. People are asking you targeted questions to help them understand your position, and you ignore them and resort to hysterical troll-posts like the one above. All you are doing is reinforcing the reasonable public's (ie. undecided voters included) suspicions about "Ford Nation".

Fake investigations? What does that even mean?

You are Ford's biggest supporter on this forum, and you are also the most incoherent poster who has yet to assemble anything that resembles a rational thought. People are asking you targeted questions to help them understand your position, and you ignore them and resort to hysterical troll-posts like the one above. All you are doing is reinforcing the reasonable public's (ie. undecided voters included) suspicions about "Ford Nation".

you can't reason with the cognitively disabled. as i said, they're not paying attention. to FordBots like Malvern and CN Tower, headlines like this simply don't exist.

Toronto police learned of an alleged video that appears to show Mayor Rob Ford smoking crack-cocaine as part of a year-long investigation into drugs and gangs, The Globe and Mail has learned.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-during-year-long-gang-probe/article12548178/

their support of their leader has nothing on the North Koreans.

Somewhere on a board in Montreal, I'm sure some lunatic wingnut is posting that Applebaum is innocent, and the evidence of him taking money from the mafia has been faked (despite years of evidence of Applebaum meeting with Mafia developers, and approving some developments that are just shocking in how they broke the rules). On the same board, there's surely evidence that Nixon faked the moon landings.

thedeepend, you are mixing cognitive disability with cognitive diversity... 50% of population are in the right tail of the gaussian bell; those are still good and decent folks, but their ability to think rationally is somewhat affected.

So where is the video?! It’s being referred to as “alleged” for a reason because NO ONE can confirm it exists, honestly until anyone objective I.E. NOT biased star reporters or “so-called” drug dealer chatter which cannot be confirmed by anyone other than “anonymous sources” can come forward and physically produce this video I consider it garbage from Ford haters. I have seen what lows the anti-Ford types can reach.

So where is the video?! It’s being referred to as “alleged†for a reason because NO ONE can confirm it exists, honestly until anyone objective I.E. NOT biased star reporters or “so-called†drug dealer chatter which cannot be confirmed by anyone other than “anonymous sources†can come forward and physically produce this video I consider it garbage from Ford haters. I have seen what lows the anti-Ford types can reach.

I didn't think I asked rudely so I really was interested in a response. Will your position in supporting rob ford change if a video does show up showing the alleged drug use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back