News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy, I came here to state my opinions, you are the one that went all personal on me because I don't agree with your point of view. If anything that makes you the "troll". I hardly ever use forums, so your little definition doesn't mean much to me.

I said people aren't being HUMAN, because you are judging someone without any other than circumstantial evidence.

Please tell me why rapists and murders can be innocent until PROVEN guilty, but not Ford? You are making actual allegations seem like fact, but allegations are not fact, fact is when allegations are PROVEN.

Why are you on a forum where AT LEAST 95% of its members disagree with you? What's your point? It's not like you're saying anything different than all the other Random Rob Fraud RoBots that have waddled into this thread since May 16 when the crack video story broke. We've heard these ridiculous 'opinions' dozens of times. To come on here now, this late in the story, all ginned up in high dudgeon mode, is a little embarrassing. That ship has sailed, man, and you're just wasting everybody's time.

The crack story broke out RIGHT before there was raids on a drug filled neighbourhood, RIGHT after the ford office contacts police (probably after receiving a tip from a scared resident).

What good timing for it!

although I was a youngin during the Harris times, I do have parents, and they were around that time,

Is there another thread about Harris or Haprer.

If you can believe it, there was actually a time when Ontario was not a have-not province. It actually had the top performance of all provinces back in Harris' day. That was also the last time Ontario saw a balanced budget.

As for Harper, this is the first time in my memory that Canada has had a lower unemployment rate tha the US. Canada has fared better than most (maybe all) G8 countries since the economic meltdown

Of course both have made a few mistakes but when compared to others, they are significantly better than average.

Last edited:
Why are you on a forum where AT LEAST 95% of its members disagree with you? What's your point? It's not like you're saying anything different than all the other Random Rob Fraud RoBots that have waddled into this thread since May 16 when the crack video story broke. We've heard these ridiculous 'opinions' dozens of times. To come on here now, this late in the story, all ginned up in high dudgeon mode, is a little embarrassing. That ship has sailed, man, and you're just wasting everybody's time.

It's not like you guys are saying anything different then the first story that broke about this scandal. So what's YOUR point?

i thought you were leaving.

Keep replying to me and I'll keep getting email's that bring me back. :p

You can't come up with anything else? Just stating that a video exists, that is all? Come on I thought the anti-ford nation could do better then this.

I really wish there was SOMETHING to convince me that a video exists.... I like a good scandal like anyone else, when it is real. If the Ford Scandal was real, I'd be on it like fly on shit. There's just so much BULLSHIT about this story, it's impossible to believe. And you have got be a complete zombie to only think one way based on what 1 reporter initially says he saw.

This is the whole thing, everything is based on a "video" that has only CLAIMED to have existed. Just because someone says something exists, doesn't mean it it exists. There is no UFO's in Area 51, no unicorns, or Sasquatch, etc. So enough with pretending something exists based on no ACTUAL evidence. I'm sorry but word of mouth is not evidence.

As soon as some actual evidence arises, then I will be human and judge. What ever happen to "Innocent until proven guilty"? It applies to murders and rapists, but nope not Ford, he's an automatic crack head because someone said so.

I see you are trying to play philosophical games about the nature of what is knowable, but you are fooling no one if you think that it is likely the video doesn't/didn't exist. Given all of the different reports that corroborate the existence of the video, its existence is far more likely than not.

Comparing the debate about the status of the video to Sasquatch, UFOs or unicorns is a nice try at false equivalence, but ignorant of the facts. Unlike Sasquatch reports, the Ford video has had three journalists of high professional standing say they have seen it. There are police sources who have confirmed that the video was discussed on the wiretaps. The police are currently investigating Ford associates for trying to obtain this video. While hard evidence is preferable to circumstantial, many courts of law or public opinion can use the latter to form judgements if enough of it exists.

Finally, your inference that people should't judge Ford harshly because he hasn't been convicted of a crime betrays a remarkable naivety about how politics should operate in a democracy with a free press and free speech. By your standards, voters should not have been allowed to read about McGuinty's ehealth, powerplant, or ornge scandals, nor speak out in anger against them because he was not charged or convicted of criminal wrongdoing. Somehow Ford gets special treatment for his conduct in your mind.

Unless you can present some credible info that every newspaper in Toronto is inventing stories that implicate the Mayor in this crack scandal, it is you who is forwarding wild, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

What ever I'm done with this forum after only 6 posts (7 after this)
I bet your lying about this, and your post count exceeds 7.

There's no end of evidence of Ford's drug use. Every paper in the city believes the video exists. A prominent and well known lawyer publicly commented it was circulating among various defence council. How you can possibly suggest that there is no drug use, and that the video doesn't exist, and expect to be taken seriously I don't know ...

What is your reasonable evidence!!! A Star reported that he saw a video but couldn't share the video. Best evidence in the world, Mayor deserves jail time now.

Before you go all quoting me again, I don't think there's a cross-media conspiracy. Just the Star. :)
You do know that the Star didn't actually break the story, right?

I bet your lying about this, and your post count exceeds 7.

There's no end of evidence of Ford's drug use. Every paper in the city believes the video exists. A prominent and well known lawyer publicly commented it was circulating among various defence council. How you can possibly suggest that there is no drug use, and that the video doesn't exist, and expect to be taken seriously I don't know ...

People believing in something does not create it's existence. It's existence would be well known if people SAW THE VIDEO. The only people who believe in the existence of this video, are those who don't believe in the politics of Ford, which again is just sad lol because they have nothing to do with each other.

With your (lack of) logical thinking, people in a cult are told over and over again, that they have to drink cyanide and die in order to be reborn as Gods but only at the right time, the time finally comes and they all drink their special drink together, they all die. Did they become Gods because they believed what Jack and Jill were telling them when they went to special church? Absolutely not, they were foolish for believing in something so ridiculous for so long.

Some serious cult culture happening with this anti-ford group. Anyone who doesn't believe in the video, is an outsider and is wrong, and is just a troll and a bad person.

And you call me immature hahaha. Cute conversation.

Well at least you are willing to state outright that the Star is engaging in a criminal conspiracy to defame Ford. Couple of things... Did the Star approach Gawker about teaming up in this smear, was it Gawker who got the ball rolling, or did both coincidentally decide to invent the exact same lie about a crack video? Also, given how competitive the Toronto news market is, why would the other 3 big papers go along with the lie, rather than report the even bigger story that the Toronto Star, in collusion with Gawker and the Toronto Police, has made up a story intended to bring down Ford?

I see you are trying to play philosophical games about the nature of what is knowable, but you are fooling no one if you think that it is likely the video doesn't/didn't exist. Given all of the different reports that corroborate the existence of the video, its existence is far more likely than not.

Comparing the debate about the status of the video to Sasquatch, UFOs or unicorns is a nice try at false equivalence, but ignorant of the facts. Unlike Sasquatch reports, the Ford video has had three journalists of high professional standing say they have seen it. There are police sources who have confirmed that the video was discussed on the wiretaps. The police are currently investigating Ford associates for trying to obtain this video. While hard evidence is preferable to circumstantial, many courts of law or public opinion can use the latter to form judgements if enough of it exists.

Finally, your inference that people should't judge Ford harshly because he hasn't been convicted of a crime betrays a remarkable naivety about how politics should operate in a democracy with a free press and free speech. By your standards, voters should not have been allowed to read about McGuinty's ehealth, powerplant, or ornge scandals, nor speak out in anger against them because he was not charged or convicted of criminal wrongdoing. Somehow Ford gets special treatment for his conduct in your mind.

Unless you can present some credible info that every newspaper in Toronto is inventing stories that implicate the Mayor in this crack scandal, it is you who is forwarding wild, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

See below reference to cult culture, save yourself.

People believing in something does not create it's existence. It's existence would be well known if people SAW THE VIDEO. The only people who believe in the existence of this video, are those who don't believe in the politics of Ford, which again is just sad lol because they have nothing to do with each other.

With your (lack of) logical thinking, people in a cult are told over and over again, that they have to drink cyanide and die in order to be reborn as Gods but only at the right time, the time finally comes and they all drink their special drink together, they all die. Did they become Gods because they believed what Jack and Jill were telling them when they went to special church? Absolutely not, they were foolish for believing in something so ridiculous for so long.

Last edited:
How about you respond to my arguments, rather than make weak comparisons to what you've read about cults.

On the topic of cults, how do you know that's what happened to the people who drank kool aid? Where you there? Did you see a video of the people dying rather than becoming gods? Or did you learn about it from the accounts of writers, journalists and others who documented what happened?

The only people who believe in the existence of this video, are those who don't believe in the politics of Ford, which again is just sad lol because they have nothing to do with each other.
So you think the Toronto Sun doesn't believe in the politics of Ford?

And you call me immature hahaha.
No I didn't. I provided proof you are a liar and asked why you are so quick to support a bigot. A question you chose to ignore.

In all honesty, we Scarborough citizens would just like a faster way to get to downtown to spend our money. It's not fun for us to have to take 1 to 1.5 hours (or sometimes more in rush hour) to get to the Eaton Center for example. Any transit that will reduce that huge time sink which is a reality for a LOT of our part of the city, would be a huge bonus to new and old generations of Scarborough, it's something that has been needed for a long time.

This quote is a good example of the transit ignorance that is displayed by many in the subways subways subways crowd, Scarborough has more GO Train stations than any other part of the GTA, if you want to get downtown faster then go talk to GO about running frequent all day service. Calling for billions of tax dollars to be blown on unneeded subways that will only save a few minutes just so Scarborough can be respected or a full citizen of the GTA or some other shallow soundbite is absolute nonsense and has nothing to do with transit, it's only done for the sole purpose of supporting Ford.

And I live in Scarborough, don't paint me or everyone else with that ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back