News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I tried to do something, to make my voice heard and excerise my democractic rights, I and others were attacked, beaten and kidnapped by police officers for our trouble, and the media did their very best to gloss over it. I suspect that if voting were truly capable of reversing our current circumstances (instead of at best, delaying things getting worse for a time) at this point they would make it illegal.

I still vote, but it's more or less an act of muscle memory and desperation.

Good that you still vote. That said, I'm always leery when people start talking about "them" and "they." It smacks of conspiracy and assumptions of sinister elites plotting away. The truth is, I suspect, both more complex and more banal.

Re: The Rob Ford Movie

There's a new Toronto tv show called Played that is about undercover cops in Toronto. While not always believable (Thursday's episode featured a gang shooting in a downtown Condo opening) it would be perfect for them to do at least one episode about an undercover sting involving a politician.

Larry Joe Campbell's my pick to play Rob Ford:
View attachment 19596

And Amy Adams and Henry Cavill as the two Star reporters.

Keep in mind that Donovan knows whats on the second video and everything he includes in articles is done so for good reason.

For sure has he seen the second video? And have source that shows that? Or is it the assumption that both videos were being shopped around?

Keep in mind that Donovan knows whats on the second video and everything he includes in articles is done so for good reason.

Pure unsupported speculation here. Could it be that Jaclyn Dawe was the woman in the second tape (I know that 35 is not "underaged-looking" but some rumoured details of the video might have been "enhanced" in the telling), and that at some later time (weeks? months?) she died, possibly of a drug overdose, in or near 51 Benway Drive? So one or more of Ford's associates freak out and make the body vanish?

tumblr_mi4sgoTuKV1qe8pmoo1_400_zps99d33d2e.jpg

The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public’s assistance locating a missing female.

Jaclyn Dawe is 35 years old, was last seen on Saturday, February 9, 2013 at 09:30 hours in the area of 51 Benway Drive in Toronto. Her car was left abandoned on the street.

Jaclyn Dawe is described as 5’04, 106 pounds, female, white, blue eyes, shoulder length straight brown hair. She was last seen a brown ¾ length jacket and unknown other clothing. Police are concerned for her safety as she suffers from depression, and takes medication to combat the condition.

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Jaclyn DAWE is asked to call 14 Division at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers at 416-222-TIPS (8477), or online atwww.222tips.com.

D/C E. McNABB #8014 as per S/Sgt. Brookes #2131
14 Division
Toronto Police Service

Last edited:
Pure unsupported speculation here. Could it be that Jaclyn Dawe was the woman in the second tape (I know that 35 is not "underaged-looking" but some rumoured details of the video might have been "enhanced" in the telling), and that at some later time (weeks? months?) she died, possibly of a drug overdose, in or near 51 Benway Drive? So one or more of Ford's associates freak out and make the body vanish?

Or maybe she was in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and saw something she shouldn't have.

If this is bigger than Rob and Doug, the guys in charge will go to any length to keep Rob in power. He's their ticket to City Hall.

Yes, we were speculating about that a couple of pages back. A lot of the pages where there could potentially more information about her or the house where she disappeared has been blacked out. So we will need to wait I guess.

I personally doubt that Rob Ford answers to anybody (other than perhaps his brother Doug), but I do think that he became a City councilor in the first place due to a decision by the Ford family that they could use a sympathetic ear in City Hall to look out for their interests. The obvious candidate would be Rob, because he was pretty much useless at his "job" at Deco anyways, so getting him elected to council would also remove deadwood at the family business. They would have thought that they had a decent chance at getting him elected because of their father's still-existing connections, and the knowledge of electioneering he left them, and they turned out to be correct. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Shit, this missing woman situation just kicked things into overdrive. I'm fairly certain I read something along the lines of homicide/missing women/prostitution that was posted here a few months ago. Perhaps I'm wrong, but has there been speculation about this particular woman before, or is this all new?

Yes, we were speculating about that a couple of pages back. A lot of the pages where there could potentially more information about her or the house where she disappeared has been blacked out. So we will need to wait I guess.

New poster here but have been reading for a long time. This woman works as an occupational therapist for kids and her clinic posted FB messages praying for her safe return in Feb (guy with blog, who's 18--I am betting he was a client of hers for an injury). It seems though not many people are raising too much awareness about her, maybe she has a very small network of friends or limited family. Very sad.

We may find she knew the wrong people, or saw the wrong thing, but at this point Ive seen nothing to indicate why she would be involved in a tape with Rob Ford. I just think we should cautious in speculating that she was involved with any 'tape' that's out there, out of respect for her.

It's telling that such horrible scenarios are being seriously considered as being possible. It's basically indicating that Rob Ford's crowd are perceived as being so morally and criminally bankrupt that we would not be surprised if they did actually perform such acts. Upset and horrified, yes, but not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back