News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good summary of the many instances of Ford's public behaviour. Every time I see all of the described in one place, I truly wonder how anyone can continue to support him and give excuses. But I guess the last line sums it up:

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/07/but...nd_rape_threats_rob_fords_non_crack_scandals/

I've said it before but I'll say it again: These are the worst people in the city because they are willing to sell this man's life for the price of a Vehicle Registration Tax refund. I object to Rob Ford's policies but that's totally immaterial. This isn't even about a man who is buying drugs during work hours or what he does on his days off. This is about a man who is suffering and, as far as we can tell, an inability to listen to anyone's advice about what he should do and, as far as I can tell, a brother who is also quite willing to lay Rob Ford's life on the line if it will secure his own (delusional) political legacy.

As much as I detest much of his politics, I have no desire to see Rob Ford do harm to himself or others, not even if it will save me a few bucks on my tax bills. The person who gave that quote should be put on an iceberg and set out to sea because they have nothing to contribute to society but their own horrible selfishness.

You know, in my humble opinion.

How does this account for his ranting about someone calling him and his brothers liars and thieves. I am pretty sure Hulk did not do that. It did not get personal.
Because he's high as fuck and the floodgates were open and he went from topic to topic. But I think the rant started being about Hogan.

Since the Star pegs the newest video being shot in August, I thought it was from the night of the Danforth incident. He's wearing a blue shirt in the video, and a white shirt on the Danforth, so that's not it.

What else was going on in August?

The bigger point is that he's obviously coked off his head.

Yes. Ford claims that he tried crack (possibly only once) but this video clearly shows it was more than just that one time. Mix that with the violent talk and it doesn't present a pretty picture. It won't change the opinion of hard core Ford Nation but it might have some effect on the opinions of joe average. It's all just a piece of a much larger puzzle.

Since the Star pegs the newest video being shot in August, I thought it was from the night of the Danforth incident. He's wearing a blue shirt in the video, and a white shirt on the Danforth, so that's not it.

Bye election

• On August 14, the cops caught up with Lisi at Centennial Park in Etobicoke where the mayor’s daughter was playing soccer. They met for an hour, during which the police report “somewhat heated (arms flailing, pointing fingers etc.) conversation†took place. The court documents say that, at one point, “Lisi gave Mayor Ford his cellular phone to look at; the Mayor did so and handed it back to Lisi.â€
• On August 18, the day after the Star published its story on the mayor’s connection to Lisi, there was an odd occurrence in the parking lot of Scarlett Heights Entrepreneurial Academy where the two met. The court documents say the police surveillance vehicle in the area was spotted and that Ford “left the parking lot at a high rate of speed.â€

as per http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=195140

This is coming from a 3 times removed source (unreliable) but I'll post it anyway due to the interest in the latest video. Massoudi was allegedly in the room while that video was filmed. If so, then he's been entirely aware of Rob's drug problem the whole time and misled the rest of the staff who are mostly shocked that this is all being confirmed. Expecting imminent resignations in the Mayor's office.

Last edited:
This is coming from a 3 times removed source (unreliable) but I'll post it anyway due to the interest in the latest video. Missoudi was allegedly in the room while that video was filmed. If so, then he's been entirely aware of Rob's drug problem the whole time and misled the rest of the staff who are mostly shocked that this is all being confirmed. Expecting imminent resignations in the Mayor's office.

I've no doubt Massoudi is aware of a lot more and misled staff. I do however have a hard time believing staff is shocked and unaware.

This is coming from a 3 times removed source (unreliable) but I'll post it anyway due to the interest in the latest video. Missoudi was allegedly in the room while that video was filmed. If so, then he's been entirely aware of Rob's drug problem the whole time and misled the rest of the staff who are mostly shocked that this is all being confirmed. Expecting imminent resignations in the Mayor's office.

Thanks for passing along. Are we all correct in assuming this video is in fact the "3rd" video and not the two in police possession?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back