News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP24 just said investigators were very aware of the video released today. Possible this is really video #2 and video #3 doesn't really exist?

Seems like most people have forgotten that when the VRT was axed, the price of a metropass went up by $60 per year at the same time due to TTC cuts, if I'm not mistaken. So people like me who don't own a car didn't save anything and are actually paying more thanks to Ford.
Hear, hear!

Last edited:
Since the Star pegs the newest video being shot in August, I thought it was from the night of the Danforth incident. He's wearing a blue shirt in the video, and a white shirt on the Danforth, so that's not it.

What else was going on in August?

I plumbed the depths of google images, searching month by month, trying to find images of Ford in that tie. I could only find one, from December 6th. Posted on this very forum!

fordtie2.jpg
fordtie1.jpg

Attachments

• fordtie2.jpg
    fordtie2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 455
  • fordtie1.jpg
    fordtie1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 475
CP24 just said investigators were very aware of the video released today. Possible this is really video #2 and video #3 doesn't really exist?

Well, that would suck... it would likely compromise the investigation. The Star notes that the creator of the video was in the room when the recording of it was being made, which means that if it was Lisi that made it (as was speculated), he knew it was being recorded.

How unfortunate if this was a tactic by Lisi to get a version of the video out in the open to compromise the case against him and/or the Fords. It wouldn't surprise me, but I hope this isn't the case. I would hope that the Star would have done their due diligence before releasing it - as has been said many times, reporters are aware of a lot more than what they report on so it's very likely that they know what the second video is about. But still...

Well, that would suck... it would likely compromise the investigation. The Star notes that the creator of the video was in the room when the recording of it was being made, which means that if it was Lisi that made it (as was speculated), he knew it was being recorded.

How unfortunate if this was a tactic by Lisi to get a version of the video out in the open to compromise the case against him and/or the Fords. It wouldn't surprise me, but I hope this isn't the case. I would hope that the Star would have done their due diligence before releasing it - as has been said many times, reporters are aware of a lot more than what they report on so it's very likely that they know what the second video is about. But still...

There's nothing criminal on this video, though. Embarrassing, sure, but not criminal. Don't know why the police would have it or be interested in it, unless it was connected to something larger.

There's nothing criminal on this video, though. Embarrassing, sure, but not criminal. Don't know why the police would have it or be interested in it, unless it was connected to something larger.

I believe threatening to kill someone is a criminal act!

Undoubtedly people have been sending the police every clip they've recorded of the mayor behaving badly over the last couple of years, just in case. I would guess that the police have seen lots of videos. My sense has been that video #2 is directly related to a criminal activity of some sort, which is why it is being held as evidence. Otherwise, Blair would never have mentioned it in that context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back