News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug Ford on CNN was enraging. He couldn't even answer their softball questions without resorting to his lame, rehearsed talking points.

After all this talk equating pot with crack (or readers in Sun comments section bringing up Trudeau) I would suggest the following response: Justin Trudeau has tried pot and he supports the legalization of pot. Ford has smoked crack cocaine. Does he support the legalization of crack cocaine? If not, the connection is irrelevant.

@TabathaSouthey: This, on page 162, might cut into the immigrant vote of which the Ford’s so often boast.
BY_pJ1vCEAAqtaj.jpg

Puts this cringe worthy disaster in perspective.

[video=youtube;45hI7H-JHVg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45hI7H-JHVg[/video]

THIS is interesting. From a brief twitter exchange with James Armstrong, who wrote this in May:

Queen Bathurst ‏
@QueenBathurst1 15m
@jamesarmstrong7 Back in May in a story you wrote you said ""Smith was a former player on the team Ford coached." Was this in error?

James Armstrong ‏
@jamesarmstrong7 8m
@QueenBathurst1 no. We were always told he was a former player. I believe (may be wrong) the mayor made comment about it on his radio show.

THIS is interesting. From a brief twitter exchange with James Armstrong, who wrote this in May:

Queen Bathurst ‏
@QueenBathurst1 15m
@jamesarmstrong7 Back in May in a story you wrote you said ""Smith was a former player on the team Ford coached." Was this in error?

James Armstrong ‏
@jamesarmstrong7 8m
@QueenBathurst1 no. We were always told he was a former player. I believe (may be wrong) the mayor made comment about it on his radio show.

Photo Galleries
Mayor Ford coached young man shot dead in northeast Toronto
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...-man-shot-dead-in-northeast-toronto-1.1340357

Also, Miss Toronto Tourism isn't exactly the prestigious title it's name would suggest--

That's pretty obvious just by watching the video (5 minutes of my life I will never get back)

The Miss Canada one looks more like a Klingon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back