8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK full conspiracy speculation here:
The more that this goes on and he doesn't resign, makes me think that /organized crime is calling the shots. Perhaps they are threatening him/his family to stay in office, until they are done with him.
Even people with no self awareness would have resigned by now.
If organized crime was calling the shots he'd be dead by now. Found in a flipped SUV with a bottle of Iceberg Vodka dribbling on his chest. No Mr. Big would risk this train wreck bringing all this attention.

The Fords' seemingly genetic lack of remorse or shame and their need to cast every accusation back on others convinced me yesterday that they must at some level be a multi-generational crime family. Not Corleones, just a family that learned how to make a buck off of what fell off the back of a truck.

Yesterday, the judge kept sections directly embarrassing to Ford's wife kept hidden because she's an innocent party. Today Ford trashed her then brought her out for the media. And instead of slinking down the back stairs to avoid the media as he's been doing for the last six months he subjects her to the craziness of the questions and the cameras.

Last edited:
https://vine.co/v/hTLgubYe5qX

Security assaulting camera man today (note: I originally wrote it was his driver after misunderstanding a tweet -- either the reporter was wrong about who, or there was more than one incident of shoving -- not sure)

Last edited:
Amusing part of the tactic to turn their backs on Ford is Pasternak only being able to get his chair a quarter of the way around.

His driver? He's the regular security dude -- is he also driving now?

That's what I thought too, but haven't seen the driver otherwise so couldn't compare. Will edit. Was going by this tweet from the same camera man, just before he posted the vine:

Steven D'Souza ‏@cbcsteve 17m
Some cameramen say mayors new driver struck them to clear a path for the Mayor out of office #sl

Tweet does say "new driver" so maybe Ford did hire security guy to drive -- he's been close to Ford a lot and hasn't spilled any beans, so Ford probably trusts him

I wonder if Ford dragged Renata out in front of the press as a way to keep her in line...

Dialog could be something like... "Look Renata, this is what your life will be like if you leave me. I'm protecting you from these animals."

That's what I thought too, but haven't seen the driver otherwise so couldn't compare. Will edit. Was going by this tweet from the same camera man, just before he posted the vine:

Some cameramen say mayors new driver struck them to clear a path for the Mayor out of office #sl

Don't worry, I believe the photos/videos are coming.

AoD

Robbie bringing Renata to work may have even been a tactic to make the media look bad. He knew they would chase her around with cameras, and there was virtually no other reason for her to come out of hiding.

Tweet does say "new driver" so maybe Ford did hire security guy to drive -- he's been close to Ford a lot and hasn't spilled any beans, so Ford probably trusts him

Yeah, I can't tell if they're the same or two different guys yet, but there was more than one incident (the Vine was from the hallway, near the elevator).

I think that is the regular security guy in that clip. Today he is wearing a dark suit with a blue shirt. In the clip you can see the blue shirt sleeve. His new driver - the bodybuilder - can be seen on the left of this picture:

tsa111213-renataandrob1.jpg

National Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back