News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that we need to know whether the police force for which we pay hundreds of millions of dollars is: (i) incompetent (ii) corrupt (iii) cowed by power or (iv) some combination of the preceding.

I am usually the first one to poo-poo conspiracy theories, but if the Fords ultimately face no charges given the information that's already come out about them, I'll be left with many questions about what's really going on.

What legal recourse are we left with if there are no charges? Where do ordinary citizens who believe some serious errors or potential corruption has taken place; where can we go to demand an inquiry, if we are left with no charges in the face of overwhelming evidence?

I've met and seen far too many stupid rich people that lucked into their lot in life to ever believe we live in a society that resembles a meritocracy. For every one hypothetically squeaky-clean Ford family that builds itself from nothing, there are many, many more that work just as hard if not moreso and end up with a quarter of as much or less than nothing at all to show for it.

Look at how his boys behave and what they appearently believe; I'd lay good odds that Ford Sr. probably didn't build his empire with squeaky clean bootstraps either.

i wonder if learning who deco's co-founder is would shed any light...

Last edited:
for those that may not have seen it before...

View attachment 20367

The iron bridge near Scarlett Heights Entrepreneurial Academy is probably the pedestrian bridge between Westmount Park Rd and Leggett Ave, not far from Douglas Ford Park and the end of Weston Wood Rd (where Diane Ford lives).

The ITO mentions Ford and Lisi being seen in that area.

Anyone able to find a date for that photo?

Following the tragic passing of Const. John Zivcic this afternoon, Ford told reporters that he had visited the family this past Friday, despite the fact that the accident happened on Saturday. Does this man have no concept of time or is he just constantly lying about everything?

Following the tragic passing of Const. John Zivcic this afternoon, Ford told reporters that he had visited the family this past Friday, despite the fact that the accident happened on Saturday. Does this man have no concept of time or is he just constantly lying about everything?
More like both.

Or maybe he ate dinner with Zivcic and his family before Zivcic died?

If this guy tried to visit me after I'd had a tragedy in my family, I would throw him out on his self-serving ass.

The iron bridge near Scarlett Heights Entrepreneurial Academy is probably the pedestrian bridge between Westmount Park Rd and Leggett Ave, not far from Douglas Ford Park and the end of Weston Wood Rd (where Diane Ford lives).

The ITO mentions Ford and Lisi being seen in that area.

Anyone able to find a date for that photo?
A google search of "rob ford iron bridge scarlett" gave me what appears to be the original posting of the photo on Facebook. It has since been removed but the link does say "Interesting..3 days after the... - The Toronto Star". My guess is 3 days after the Star crack story broke?

'a wild rob ford appeared' - haha, Pokémon reference!
Behold, the mythical Fordlax!
28mi8mv.png

Where is my Master Ball?

Someone is trying to get himself a bit of attention it seems.

If he did have his seat taken - why didn't he complain to security - like what 99% of regular people do in that situation.

No doubt. In reality, a lot of people want a trophy pic (as example) with a celebrity, b/c they are famous, or infamous, being like a hero or just a train wreck. According to Dougie, "Rob was a rockstar last night with the common folk", maybe we should start using his stage name, "Meathead".

(on a sidebar, Dougie tried to school a deputized speaker on the budget that you you should not spend more that you take in; does he know the mayor?)

Anyway, here is another example of Robbie's infamous celebrity:

New ad compares Obama, congressman to Rob Ford

http://www.news8000.com/news/politi...ob-Ford/-/1032/23243800/-/4iixj9/-/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back