News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone want to 'catch' him drinking because it's the easiest explanation?

Let's take him at his word that he was not drinking and not on drugs. That's one seriously sweaty, worked-up, unhinged mental state.

No. It's just obvious that he gets loaded when he wants to have a good time. And when he doesn't want to have a bad time. And when it's the weekend. And when it's a week night.

First time posting, so this may have been answered before. Has anyone tallied up how many votes in which Rob and Doug and occasionally Mammo have been the lone dissenters 44-1, 42-3 etc. I feel it would be at least 50% of the time, but maybe that's just the optics of seeing those numbers. Either way, good debate material.

I'd love to know where Ford spent the night on Saturday/Sunday, or what time he arrived home. After being at Muzik, there's no reference to his whereabouts. I highly doubt he returned home. I wouldn't particularly care that much, but the whole going to Muzik for 15 minutes thing seems a little odd to me. Was he picking something up? Dropping something off? There's a lot more to the story of RoFo's Saturday night on the town than we know.

When I was a club promoter, I would often run into a friend's party where I knew a dealer to grab something for later that night. Honestly, a 15 minute stop at a club is most likely him running in to grab a baggie.

I should like to add, and a doctor too! :)

I'm not a doctor, but I do have experience with something similar to something that appears to be at the side of Ford's face there. If it really were something, the treatment could involve meds that rule out consuming alcohol, although I get the impression Ford either rarely goes to the doctor and/or ignores such advice.

Fazed.

Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto and Remedial English Forum ;-)

Phased.

DRGLm5Z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back