News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another significant thing about the Star's story is "Ford slipped into a closed-off part of the club with two girls and another male." Note they specified girls. Not women. Not females. Girls.

That doesn't mean anything. They were probably paid hostesses and would have been at least 19.

The Star story was obviously written in advance. Would love to know what else is sitting on Dale's hard drive.

It's hilarious to me that the Star was sitting on the muzik story only to have their competitors force them to rush it out, exactly how Gawker forced their hand almost a year ago.

I was thinking the same thing! Btw cp24 said he just returned home.

I slip out to Muzik for a few hours, come home early, and find that you folks have made up a whole bunch of stuff!

This is all just more of the same about his personal life, which his base has already deemed as irrelevant. All tasteless behavior from the past year will be blamed on his addiction. He will emerge from rehab a new man. Will he keep his shit together? Probably not.

What we need is a story exposing a waste of taxpayers' money.

If Rob truly leaves town for a stint in rehab, it will be worth watching what happens to Renata. If she's the abused woman we suspect, it's an opportunity for her to regroup and make some changes in her life. But if she's in deep with substance abuse herself, she might dig herself in deeper.

Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 12.44.32 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 12.44.32 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 12.44.32 AM.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 979
It's hilarious to me that the Star was sitting on the muzik story only to have their competitors force them to rush it out, exactly how Gawker forced their hand almost a year ago.

I thought that was funny too. I guess Doolittle must have been happy to be on the other side this time.
(And let's not forget, the Globe had been sitting on their drug dealing story for months at that point.)

The Star front page cracks me up (no pun intended). After all their crap with Gawker about who broke the story (Toronto Star, you didn't!), they couldn't give the Globe credit today and ran back to Gawker, eh?

https://twitter.com/TorStarEditor/status/461724165922238464/photo/1

BmhfrraCYAA2VZW.jpg

Attachments

• BmhfrraCYAA2VZW.jpg
    BmhfrraCYAA2VZW.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 992
With junk food from the gas station? (And is that the Ford Escape?)

Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 12.51.33 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 12.51.33 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 12.51.33 AM.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 963
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back