News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, we very much need to acknowledge CP24's Katie Simpson, who was stomping on both Fords on a near daily basis until she recently moved to national reporting.

One of my favorite parts of this whole scandal was her face when Rob made his "more than enough to eat at home" comments on live TV. Her expression was priceless.

One of my favorite parts of this whole scandal was her face when Rob made his "more than enough to eat at home" comments on live TV. Her expression was priceless.

Ypj4r4k.jpg

:D

Uh, we very much need to acknowledge CP24's Katie Simpson, who was stomping on both Fords on a near daily basis until she recently moved to national reporting.

Wasn't Lisi at one point unloading a van into Deco? Can someone clarify that? Is that just a rumor?

Also I wonder if Brazen speeds up now as the ability to follow Ford and his brazen and idiotic behavior stops. Although I guess there could be other targets as well.
I think you're right. Lisi was observed either loading or unloading something at Deco. What a family, a veritable cornucopia of dope, so far we have; weed, oxy, crack, cocaine, heroin, methadone, and steroids.

Then maybe he shouldn't smoke crack.

He can't help it; he's an addict.

I for one hope the rehab move is a legitimate attempt to get clean. I think that deep down he doesn't want to be mayor and has ramped up the self-destructive behavior since he took the job. If he's open to the rehab process, he might actually engage in some serious introspection and gain some perspective into his life. Clearly he is deeply, deeply unhappy.

Because Kathy can't afford rehab. What, you think the family is going to pay for that?

Who paid for Rob Ford's Cadillac Escalade? Couldn't the same be done for Kathy? Maybe have her "work" cleaning the family business washrooms once a year, and get the big bucks? (Like the Soviets did with their "amateur" athletics.)

Who paid for Rob Ford's Cadillac Escalade? Couldn't the same be done for Kathy? Maybe have her "work" cleaning the family business washrooms once a year, and get the big bucks? (Like the Soviets did with their "amateur" athletics.)
IIRC the Cadillac is leased by Deco. I think Kathy has been to rehab many times and was on methadone for her heroin use, but like her siblings seems unable to stay away from using. If they didn't have the Ford money, they'd be homeless, in jail or dead by now.

Who paid for Mikey Ford's red muscle car with the M D FORD plates? Is that another Deco lease?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back