News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone replied to this tweet with the question "Did Warmington try doing a *69?". Given the mutual affection between the two, and Joe's contortions with the truth, I had to pause a moment before I realized they were talking about the callback feature on the phone.

JW is claiming he called Rob using his usual cell phone number. Total bullshit, no way rehab is allowing Rob the use of his phone, especially since his "job" is one of the main reasons he's totally screwed up.

And especially when patient confidentiality is paramount.

We are supposed to believe that Rob Ford is at a rehab centre where residents are allowed to keep and use cellphones, when the only reason we know that RoFo is a crack head is because someone else captured him on a cell phone doing it? Ya, right. Try again, boys.

Didn't see if this was posted, but wormington said in a radio interview this morning that he just called rofo's cell and he answered. That's how the interview came about

No way he's in a "real" rehab if he claims he's making calls etc. Man, there is so much BS in this story. Then again, he could also have been at one of the two Tim Horton's in my neighbourhood....

"The mayor admitted he’s in kind of a working rehab... I asked for my calls sheets and I am making calls to constituents,” he said. “I am getting help but I still want to help.”

100% basement.

Heh, I had no idea you guys were all such experts on rehab. :p

They really take your phone? Man... I couldn't do that. I am addicted to the Internet. Try tried to make me go to rehab but I said noooo, noooo, noooo...

I'm not sure this "rehab rules!" tack will play with some members of Ford Nation who have dealt with addiction themselves or that of a friend or family member.

In their case, "dealing with" might mean "yeah, I'm an addict--deal with it". And what you're hailing as "treatment" is for pointy-head elites: no fun.

Late to the game but this is really is all amazing.

First, it's amazing what a horrible person Warrington is, and how low he is willing to keep sinking.

Secondly, I was trying give them benefit of the doubt but Ford is definitively not in rehab. At most, he's up at a cottage, hitting the gym and going to the local church's 12-step meeting. Mostly, I read that article and it sounds like Rob and Doug describing for other people what they think those people imagine rehab is (if you follow). "Tell them it's cool and there's even a pro athlete there, Rob!"

It's a place where you can get well, learn about yourself, hit the gym and still do work and keep your eye on the prize: standing up for taxpayers. They demand privacy but then call the press (and on his own cell phone?!). No way. They're stupider than people think they are, is the real thing here.

Everything else about the description suggests it's not a detox facility, even for those of us who only know about it from movies and novels. Sad, really.

Last edited:
From Twitter or here, I cannot remember, but I have a memory from a couple of weeks back of someone posting of a phone poll about the mayoral candidates, specifically asking if Rob Ford getting treatment would increase the chances of garnering the polled's vote.

$10 now says it was Ford-commissioned, and that the "treatment option" was higher-enough than the crack-Rob for Doug to take notice.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;Q8c_qpX6c0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8c_qpX6c0A[/video]

This is starting to remind me of Search for Animal Chin. Any skateboarders from the 80s here remember this one?

Wonder what will happen when most people realize this was all just another lie?

judithtimson 8:19am via Twitter for iPhone

@metromorning Rehab director:Ford's calls, quotes"doesn't jibe w rehab".
Are we being scammed yet again by the scammiest politician around?

Unless the charter company was incredibly stupid, there's no way they would take off without Ford carrying a valid passport. If anyone shows up in the US without valid ID the carrier is liable for some pretty stiff fines.

Screen-Shot-2014-05-01-at-10-28-32-AM-png.jpg

This is what was spotted the morning RoFo departed. Obviously, it is impossible to tell what kind of application was in the envelope, or who it was for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back