News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again, you have to consider that RoFo wanted to get into the ACC lounge. I'm not as sure that he wanted to go to rehab.

But he wasn't going to rehab. He was going to Robhab in Slug's condo to drink 'merican beer and watch sports on big-screen tv for a month.

Last edited:
If the calls to his cellphone can go through without dialing a "1" before the number, we can assume that he's still in the Toronto area and not in Guelph, at the cottage, etc.

I don't think that is correct, is it? In order for him to take a call if he is outside of the 416 (and other area codes that are not long distance from 416; eg, some 905 numbers) he would incur roaming charges, but if the caller is in 416 (and one of the other area codes that are not long distance from 416) then the caller would still only have to dial 416. (Or am I bonkers on this?)

I don't think that is correct, is it? In order for him to take a call if he is outside of the 416 (and other area codes that are not long distance from 416; eg, some 905 numbers) he would incur roaming charges, but if the caller is in 416 (and one of the other area codes that are not long distance from 416) then the caller would still only have to dial 416. (Or am I bonkers on this?)

Depends on your plan, I suppose. I can call to anywhere in Canada from anywhere in Canada without any roaming or long distance charges.

I am paraphrasing, but he said that every time certain people get up to no good, the investigation "fires up". One can deduce that this means the investigation is latent during most periods....

At the very least it would be trivial to get him on drug charges at this point. So not to get all MetroMan here but there's clearly something bigger they're investigating, and maybe they're just waiting for some final dots to come together. If it's related to organized criminal activity, maybe they just need to wait for the right events to happen. This probably isn't simple day to day street level drug dealing, it could be big-time activities that don't occur all that often, especially if those involved have a heightened awareness of possible surveillance.

Bending over backwards to be fair, the tweet was at 8:45 AM, not 9 AM. So MAYBE he could have made it leaving at 9:10 or 9:15. I still think he's lying, but the driving time squeaks into the realm of possible / not illegal.

Pud99, that time is for Seattle, not Toronto. If you're in Toronto and have signed into your account, then you have to change your time zone from Pacific to Eastern. If you're browsing without being logged in, all tweets will be displayed in Pacific time.

I suggest - in order to avoid an information repeat "loop" that is you log in to this thread after not reading it for a few hours to read it "back to front"....

Depends on your plan, I suppose. I can call to anywhere in Canada from anywhere in Canada without any roaming or long distance charges.

Yes, true re the roaming charges, but my point was about questioning that someone in the 416 wold have to add "1" in order to call someone with a 416 number when the latter happened to be outside of the 416 area. So far as I know, when you want to call my 416 cell number you just dial 416 (no 1) regardless of where in the world I am. (If I have roaming turned off then you will go to voicemail, but if I have it on then you will reach me without having to have added a 1.)

Pud99, that time is for Seattle, not Toronto. If you're in Toronto and have signed into your account, then you have to change your time zone from Pacific to Eastern. If you're browsing without being logged in, all tweets will be displayed in Pacific time.

Got it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back