News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Rob be hiding out at Muzik? I'm sure he's still entitled to free booze and a steady supply of hostesses. Just noticed that scheduled for May 10th is a birthday bash for another international man of intrigue, North Korean's very own diplomat, Dennis Rodman.

Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 5.53.18 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 5.53.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 5.53.18 PM.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 860
Today has been a rough day physically for me, so I've spent (even)more time than usual browsing back thru the board. I've been captivated by this s***show, like someone staring at a car wreck, since somewhere around pg1400 (early october). I've had a couple of close-ish encounters with the RF universe (including stumbling across the AS murder scene the next morning while the side walk was still a mess), and I just wanted to thank everyone here for helping me make sense of this disaster of a mayorship. Most of what I'm able to contribute comes in the way of jaded sarcasm and utter disdain for what RF has done to this city, but this place has become such a great community that makes my bad days just a little bit better. So from me to UT... a heartfelt thanks. May we all hold onto our sanity long enough to see the end of this.

Sorry for the off topic ramblings.

wow...dougs really going to ride this one out? Ha....apropos of robbies rehab my ipod just started playing Shake the Dope Out by The Warlocks (not the early grateful dead but a recent psych rock outfit)

Goldsbie is tweeting the findings of his FOI request about April 5 at City Hall (the night of the funny smell).

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 31m
- It turns out that Ford didn't have his access card on him when he returned to City Hall after his intoxicated ACC bumbling on April 5.

- He arrived in a taxi at 10:20 with "2 friends," who left about an hour and a half later.

- Security eventually told Ford that there was media on site who wanted to speak with him, and that's when he asked for a taxi to flee.

It so simple. When one of Doug's lies meets one of Rob's lies, a density occurs. A density that, actually makes LIGHT BEND! Thus, the reality we mere mortals perceive, ocularly speaking, is not, in fact, 'real'. At any given moment, Rob is currently E=MC Square dancing back to the past. He is both particle and wave. He is both here and there. So, it never happened. Even if it did. Elementary particle physics, folks. 100%. Trust me on this.

Uh..I explained exactly why in the very post you quoted.

Yes, and I quoted that bit too, and agreed with you. That's what "yep" means.

James_D said:
I never believed Doug.

OK, but here are your words from that very same post:

James_D said:
I'd be inclined to believe that it was Doug and the young girl just got the two Fords confused. Only because I just can't fathom how freely and terribly these idiots lie so that is more palatable to me. However, factor in the corroboration and the track suit detail and she's clearly telling the truth and is correct.

Perhaps you can see why I thought that you - at some point prior to receiving the further details, specifically "the corroboration and the track suit detail" - might have been inclined to believe that it was Doug and the young girl just got the two Fords confused. Not able to fathom how and terribly these idiots lie might have been reasonable months ago, but not now, and certainly not to someone who follows this thread.

As for the rest:

James_D said:
Knock yourself out with the self-righteous indignation though.

Thanks for the offer. If your mischaracterisation of my entirely reasonable post as "self-righteous indignation" helps you avoid examination of your own thought process, then that's your prerogative, and I can live with it.

Last edited:
And today's craziest shit that I've seen all day....I give you the homepage for James Sears aka "Dmitri the lover" campaign for councillor...
jesusfinished.jpg

Attachments

• jesusfinished.jpg
    jesusfinished.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 971
It so simple. When one of Doug's lies meets one of Rob's lies, a density occurs. A density that, actually makes LIGHT BEND! Thus, the reality we mere mortals perceive, ocularly speaking, is not, in fact, 'real'. At any given moment, Rob is currently E=MC Square dancing back to the past. He is both particle and wave. He is both here and there. So, it never happened. Even if it did. Elementary particle physics, folks. 100%. Trust me on this.

^ Rob Serling could not have explained it better!

Today has been a rough day physically for me, so I've spent (even)more time than usual browsing back thru the board. I've been captivated by this s***show, like someone staring at a car wreck, since somewhere around pg1400 (early october). I've had a couple of close-ish encounters with the RF universe (including stumbling across the AS murder scene the next morning while the side walk was still a mess), and I just wanted to thank everyone here for helping me make sense of this disaster of a mayorship. Most of what I'm able to contribute comes in the way of jaded sarcasm and utter disdain for what RF has done to this city, but this place has become such a great community that makes my bad days just a little bit better. So from me to UT... a heartfelt thanks. May we all hold onto our sanity long enough to see the end of this.

Sorry for the off topic ramblings.

I hope the coming days offer some relief for you. If nothing else, you can be endlessly entertained by the never-ending circus that is our Mayor :)

In Trailer Park Boys parlance this is known as the Shit Prism.

OK, this looks interesting.

Daron Earth ‏@DearnEarth

@CBCAlerts public has right to know if Mayor's leave of absence legitimate. But I saw Doug, not Rob at Tims in Junction this morning.

12:15 AM - 7 May 2014
Given the timestamp, I would think that Tuesday morning is meant. Note that this showed up hours before Doug made a statement, but several hours after the original tweet from Cayla Clarkson. In addition, this person seems to be an urban, bike-loving type, not a member of Ford Nation, with a lightly used Twitter account going back to November 2013.

But before I take this report at face value, it would be nice to find out if the Tim Horton's employees saw Doug there at all on Tuesday. I'm paranoid enough to think there's a non-zero chance that this is a fake account set up for emergencies.

It's also kind of odd that their post seems to be a reply to this thread, but their comment doesn't show up in it, just as a response to the original CBCAlerts post. I'm still new enough to Twitter to be unsure what this could mean. And that thread doesn't mention Tim Horton's at all. The wording just seems odd in that context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back